"thank you."

jack walked back in with my suitcase.

majority of the family left for the night, leaving jim, ellen, the brothers, & me.

"alright, were getting out of here. dont do anything dumb with my future daughter-in-law." ellen winked at me.

i blushed and smiled, they said bye to their parents and quinn locked the door after them.

"party time." jack laughed.

"go to bed." quinn pointed to him.

"dude, you're lame." luke laughed.

"i dont know what your twos pregame ritual is but i like sleeping before a big game. especially if it's against you two."

"im down to sleep." i shrugged.

"cmon liv, dont take his side." luke said.

"he's letting me stay at his house after your parents paid for my hotel for 2 nights and ill only be staying for 1 so."

"it was my idea." jack said.

"lets just go to bed babe. the 3 of you have a big game tomorrow. night quinn & luke." i said, before walking to our room for the night.

"night liv." luke & quinn said.

i got my pjs out and went into the bathroom to change.

i brushed my hair & teeth before looking down the hallway at the three brothers talking and laughing.

i decided to not disturb them, they need this. they spend close to 10 months apart, on different sides on north america. they dont get this opportunity too often during the season and they dont need a girl interrupting them.

i smiled and went to plug in my phone and get in bed.

i looked at my notifications and texted my mom & sister back when jack walked in.

"hey baby."

"you can go talk to the boys, ill be fine here."

"nah, they went to bed." he shrugged.

jack walked around the room, getting ready for bed.

"how was carolina?" jack asked, walking towards the bed.

"would of been so much better if i didn't have to see trevor." i laughed.

"like while he was playing or-"

"no." i shook my head. "way made us go over to his house. so i was pissed, like cussed way out in the hotel room. so we get in trevors car and this man is looking more at me through the rear view mirror than the road! so i told him to stop looking at me and fucking me with his eyes."

jack started laughing as he stood at the end of my bed.

"why are you laughing? its not funny!"

he smirked, "thats my girl."

i jokingly rolled my eyes. "then he called me livlyn, so i corrected him and he asked why cant he call me so i told me only people i like can call me that and he said its been 3 years and you still dont like me? like is he dumb? he took my virginity and thats something that i didn't want to give me and he made me have an eating disorder."

jack made a shocked face.

"he made you have a fucking eating disorder?"

"yes." i nodded.

"why didn't you tell me?"

"im afraid i'll relapse if i think about it too much." i said, picking at my finger nails.

jack got in bed next to me.

"i worked so hard to be back where im at. i almost wasnt allowed to play soccer one year because of it." i said.

he wiped my tears and hugged me.

"everythings fine now. he's not going to be around you anymore."

i ran my hand up and down his arm, "i rarely felt safe with him jack. he was so awful. he did things to me that way doesn't even know about, he's a fucking pig, jack."

"im sorry babe."

"i should of listened to way when he told me not to date him. im such an idiot for not trusting my brother."

"dont think that." he hushed me. "im happy you found me, so i can treat you the way you deserve to he treated."

"you found me." i laughed. "freaking stalker."

"hey those tiktoks were funny and now im in the same bed as the love of my life, so i nailed it."

i looked at him. "i love you."

"imagine if you never would of dmed me back." he said.

"youd still be single." i joked.

"so would you!"

we laughed, "you should get some sleep."

jack held me close to him, "sleepings easier with you. you should move to jersey."

"jack..." i nervously said.

"its true, i hate sleeping without you."

-

i was in the shower when jack had to head back to the hotel.

"babe? babe?" jack asked, urgently, coming into the bathroom.

"what?"

"i need a kiss! a good luck kiss!"

i smiled and opened the shower door, he pecked my lips before smiling back at me.

"i love you! see you after the game!"

"love you too baby." i said back.

he took one more glance at me before leaving the bathroom.