III

we were all done shopping, i got a lot of clothes for myself and jordan and few other little things. we got home and i went straight into my room to put all the new clothes away.

i was in the middle of folding my new jumper when i got a notification from instagram saying that cench had mentioned me in his post, i go onto instagram and tap on his post and see that's it's a picture he took of me and jordan.

@centralcee - my two favourite people ❤️ @oliviacaesarsu comments:user47517468: olivia is gorgeous user54719163: adorable 🥰 user91736384: she's such a bad mum😭😭😭user53717462: how old is jordan?^@centralcee: 3 months@oliviacaesarsu: awh this is...

comments:
user47517468: olivia is gorgeous
user54719163: adorable 🥰
user91736384: she's such a bad mum😭😭😭
user53717462: how old is jordan?
^@centralcee: 3 months
@oliviacaesarsu: awh this is so cute 😭❤️

i finish putting my clothes away and i go to bed because it has been a long day and i needed a nap. after a good 2 hours i get waken up but jordan crying, i assume that cench put him into his crib for a nap.

i get up and pick him up and get back into my bed with jordan in my arms, i rub his back so he can calm down and go back to sleep. 5 minutes passed and he's still crying, i get out of bed and go to find cench, i see him downstairs making some coffee.

'cench can you get him to stop crying'
'i'll try' he says while i give him jordan

i go back upstairs and go back into bed and fall asleep, i slowly wake up after 5 minutes because i can hear cench putting jordan back into his crib, but this time i can't go back to sleep.

i go down ur to get a cup of coffee because i need to wake up a bit. it was only 7:00pm so i still had a few hours until i need to sleep. i went into the living room and sat down on the couch, i was looking to watch something but j couldn't find anything that interesting.

cench quickly comes downstairs and sits down next to me, he puts his arm around my waist while i'm still trying to find something to watch,

'what should we watch' i ask hoping he had an idea

he didn't answer so i look at him and see that he's asleep so i decided to turn the tv off and also go to sleep. a good 3 hours went by and i feel my head falling i quickly wake up and see that cench is trying to wake me up.

'wake up darling, let's go to bed'
'ok' i say half awake

he picked me up and went to our room and laid me down on the bed i was waiting for cench to come lay down next to me so i could cuddle him. he finally got into bed after a good 10 minutes, we cuddled and quickly went to sleep.

___________________________________
i need ideas 😭, do you guys even like this story, don't forget to vote x