Checkpoint|チェックポイント

Congratulations! You have completed the Prologue. Your progress has been saved. Pat yourself in the back. Go on...

Finished? Good.

Would you like a summary of what you have encountered so far?

                    𝚈𝚎𝚜                             𝙽𝚘

                  ࿈𝚈𝚎𝚜࿈                           𝙽𝚘

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In mid-March, you wake up in Demon Slayer in 1909 after being mysteriously isekai'd in your nap. You encounter an ugly ass demon and smack him with a tree. He dies conveniently to the sun later.

From then to mid-May, you are hosted by two sisters who married the same man. You settle and befriend a servant called Aoi. The daughter of one of the sisters returns with a new demon upgrade and kills people, including her family. In retaliation, you commit arson which kills the demon and you bury the family.

The rest of May and the first weeks of June are spent wandering around for shelter which you manage to find. In the same month of June, you encounter Uppermoon One and fight him reluctantly. Unfortunately for him, you manage to beat his ass without trying and dip.

In the last week of June and first one of July, you suffer from menstrual periods. Your body finally adjusted to the shift in Demon Slayer and decided to be a bitch and give you pain.

Meanwhile in another universe, Operation Recurrence is formed after six countries discover you are missing. It turns out you are quite a big deal in Countryhumans. How enviable.

Between July and the first week of September, you meet Kokushibou again and forge a silent acquaintanceship built on sparring and stargazing. Muzan becomes a bastard as usual and tells your demon pal to stop seeing you. An argument ensues and you leave. For some reason, he doesn't want to let you go so easily in his mind and questions his authority.

🎶Do you remember, the 21st night of September? 🎶 Not really, because you had an involuntary timeskip one week after your fallout with the Uppermoon. It had been six months since your debut in the universe so you were sent ahead to 1911.

You meet Giyuu, Sabito and Makomo as they are going to the Final Selection and save them by killing the Hand Demon. With your new upgrade of being able to murder demons, you rain terror on any unfortunate demon that crosses your path.

Back in Countryhumans, two more countries find out you are missing and they suspect you got kidnapped by USSR. Britain decides to visit Russia to inquire about the whereabouts of his father.

Things get a little blurry as you look for your old acquaintance and you skip ahead of time two more times before landing in July,1912. On the day the Emperor Meiji is to die and bring the Meiji era to an end, you go back to Tokyo and save a crossdresser from a drunk pervert.

As the night goes on, the demon you had been looking for finds you first and it was a little awkward for both of you. He reveals how he has cut off contact with his fellow demons and requests to be your companion. You hesitate at first bit after he insists on wanting to feel the thrill of life again which he desired since he became a demon, you succumb to pressure and your own curiosity.

You form a bond with Kokushibou that can only be broken in the case of death or betrayal to your knowledge. With that, you begin a new adventure and you have company once again. That same night, Meiji Era shifts to Taishō Era following the Emperor's death.