POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

This is probably what most of you were afraid of, but unfortunately I've made the hard decision to postpone A Pirate's Crush until further notice.
The spark of inspiration I had when I started is long gone, and now it feels like I'm forcing myself to write. I love Jean Bart with all my heart, and I feel like if I continue in this "doing chores" mindset, I'd be doing her and everyone a huge disservice. Ch.27 was feeling so forced and pointless... and unfun.
When I started, I guess since I was long distance from my girlfriend, I needed an outlet for my feelings or something. Now that I'm about to move in with her, and have been close for the last year or so, the need to write diminished. I also had less to do at that point in my life. Now I'm doing stuff every weekend, and I'm busier than ever with work and hobbies. I have my girlfriend and real life people I wanna become closer with. All of which have diminished my need to write to basically zero. Thus, this story has stood stagnant for almost a year and a half now. It hasn't been a project that I look forward to getting back to. Instead, it's a storm cloud looming over my head that I feel that I need to address and feel bad when I don't.
I'm also just not a good writer. I feel much better if I dedicate my time to the hobbies that I actually feel I'm good at, and more importantly, I know how to improve in. With writing, I feel like I've reached the top of the asymptote. Not much to gain, and unsure of how to improve without dedicated a lot of time when I could instead do stuff I'm already decent and can improve in. Does that make sense?
Ultimately, I'm having more fun doing other things nowadays. This was a hard decision because, in a way, it feels like I'm breaking up with Jean Bart. Maybe I'll return to her one day, but these multi-chapter stories are so hard in the long run, especially for someone like me who's not an author. Maybe I'll return to Jean Bart in a oneshot or something. Oneshots are better for someone like me. Jean Bart deserves a better long story than anything I could write.
Thanks to all of those who have stuck with me, and I'm sorry if this is disappointing news. Although, let's be honest, I think we all knew this was coming. Your comments and praise always kept me going though, and each one made me smile. Thanks for that, especially during the hard, lonely time of my life when I started this.
Keep loving Jean Bart. Our favorite battleship deserves all the love in the world.
Cheers.