#22

~ In Y/n's room ~

As Y/n sat on her bed, she thought about the past two nights when Jungwon had stayed over. She remembered how nervous he had been when he first arrived, but how he had eventually relaxed and fallen asleep next to her.

Y/n smiled as she thought about how cute he looked when he was sleeping. She had watched him for a while, feeling a sense of peace wash over her as she watched his chest rise and fall with each breath.

It had been a strange experience for her, having Jungwon sleep in her room like that. But she had enjoyed having him there, knowing that he felt safe and comfortable with her.

Y/n wondered how Jungwon was doing back at the orphanage. She hoped that he was getting the help he needed and that he was surrounded by people who cared about him.

As she thought about him, Y/n felt a sense of warmth in her heart. She knew that she had a special bond with Jungwon, one that was based on trust, understanding, and support.

She promised herself that she would always be there for him, no matter what. Even if things got difficult, she would be his rock and help him through his struggles.

Y/n sat there for a while longer, lost in thought. She knew that there were challenges ahead, but she felt a sense of determination and strength. With Jungwon by her side, she felt like she could face anything that came her way.
Y/n smiled as her little brother Jaehyun walked into her room, asking about Jungwon. She could see that he had gotten attached to Jungwon over the past two days that he had stayed with them.

"Jungwon went back to the orphanage, Jaehyun," Y/n said gently. "But don't worry, he'll be okay."

Jaehyun looked disappointed but nodded. "Can we visit him at the orphanage sometime?" he asked.

"Of course," Y/n replied, ruffling his hair affectionately. "We can plan a visit soon."

Jaehyun smiled and then ran out of the room, his energy seemingly renewed. Y/n chuckled to herself as she watched him go.

She got up from her bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. As she washed away the day's grime, she couldn't help but think about Jungwon again. She wondered how he was doing and if he was feeling okay.

Y/n knew that he had a lot to deal with, from the loss of his family to his anxiety and closing off. But she also knew that he was strong and resilient. She believed that he could overcome anything that came his way.

After her shower, Y/n got dressed and settled into bed. She felt a sense of peace wash over her as she thought about the day and the future. She knew that there would be challenges, but she also knew that she had a support system in her family and friends.

As she drifted off to sleep, Y/n thought about Jungwon once more. She hoped that he was resting well and that he knew how much she cared for him.

~ The next day ~

The next morning, Y/n was getting ready to go to the kitchen when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. She opened it to find her little brother Jaehyun standing there, looking up at her with hopeful eyes.

"Good morning, Jaehyun," Y/n said with a smile. "What's up?"

"Can you take me to kindergarten with Jungwon today?" he asked, his voice filled with excitement.

Y/n paused for a moment, thinking about how to respond. She knew that Jungwon was still dealing with a lot and might not feel comfortable going to the kindergarten with them. But she also didn't want to disappoint her little brother.

"Let me text Jungwon and see what he says," Y/n said, pulling out her phone.

She quickly typed out a message to Jungwon, asking him if he would be okay with going to the kindergarten with them. She waited anxiously for his response, hoping that he wouldn't feel too overwhelmed.