What Are We Going To do

After Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen came back to the Cloud Recess from Yiling. They were having tea both deep in thought.Lan Qiren was still seething in anger of what happened. He will get Wangji away from that people and that menace of a demonic cultivator. He belongs here with them. They don't even know their names or where they came from. So arrogant to not even introduce themselves to them. Wangji had became just as arrogant and disrespectful but he and the elders will see to it that he will be put on the right path once again.

"Uncle what are we going to do to get Wangji away from these people and that boy. Wangji has never spoken to us in such a disrespectful manner. It's like he's a different person. What do you think they did to him?."

Xichen asked he himself are still angry at how things had turned out.

"Xichen,don't worry we will get him away from them and that boy. But right now we need to be strategic and plan things carefully. Did you felt their energy?.Its much stronger and higher, it also felt different. Not like a normal cultivators energy. I will have a talk with the elders. We will figure something out. We need to get to him when he's alone.
We need to make him see where he truly belongs."

Lan Qiren said while stroking his beard.

"But how? ."

Xichen asked his uncle.

" I don't know yet but we will make a plan. I will not allow him to stay there. Jiang fengmian also made things harder with his stupidity. Couldn't he not just have back off until we came up with something else. He was so desperate to get that boy he didn't even take the time to think of his actions. "

Lan Qiren said angrily as he think off what the Jiang sect leader tried to do and almost got them all killed.

When Jiang Fengmian got back he went straight to his office. Sitting with his face in his hands not knowing what to do or think anymore. The words you have declared war running through his mind. He just wanted the boy. He needed him to be here. His son doesn't know how to talk or handle the disciples. He doesn't have the patience or the talent.

"I see you're back without your little disciple".

Madam Yu sneered at him mockingly at her husband.

"You spend so much time trying to find him. So much resources and for what. Instead of paying your son attention you swaddle your time away on a nobody, a son of a servant. How pathetic are you Fengmian?. Did you forget who is the rightful owner of our sect?. Tell me. "

she sneered again. Zidian sparkling dangerously at her side.

"You don't understand do you?.He is the one. He is the only one who can stay by A-Cheng side. To protect him. You saw what he did for him for them.
He would've done anything. Are you so blind that you can't see it. None of the other disciples are strong enough."

Fengmian almost screamed at her.

" Do you think I care. Because of him we died. Our sect got burned to the ground. It was because of him and not my son. So it was just right that he did what needed to be done. He is nothing but trouble and I'm more then glad that he isn't part of our sect anymore. Now our son can have the time to grow become stronger even stronger than that brat. I am telling you know if you don't stop I will kill that son of a servant and skin him alive in front of you. "

Before Fengmian could say anything she turned on her heels and walk out of the office.

The madam went on more nighthunts mostly in search of a certain someone. Jiang Cheng's anger and hatred brew even worst. He will show him. He is not some weakling. He messed up his life in his first life and he's doing it again even though he isn't here. He will build his core making it stronger. But one thing he couldn't understand is why his core didn't come back with him. Now he only have a mediocre core. When ever the madam is back screaming and shouting could be heard. Zidian slashing through anything. The disciples were so scared to even make the smallest mistakes because they will be discipline with zidian.
There isn't a young boy laughing and smiling, playing around, playing pranks. There isn't a boy taking the wrath of the madam on his own two little shoulders. There isn't a young boy whinning shijie I want your soup. There isn't a young boy making their lives so much easier. Showing them the correct swordforms and stances. Shooting kites with them. No there's only a boy scowling at them. Screaming at them. Always angry just like the madam. The sect Leader hiding away in his office. Life at Lotus Pier and the YunmengJiang sect isn't the same anymore.