They Finally Meet

So we are giving Lan Zhan and Wei Ying titles instead of just being disciples they now are the two young masters of the four season manor and yiling manor.

Also something I forgot to add in the few previous chapters is that not only did the Lan Sect asked for help from the other sects but also put out a reward and description of Lan Zhan the same for the Jiang sect Leader especially the most important thing the colour of their eyes. Don't worry it will make sense I hope🙈😁
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

Really waiting three months almost felt like three years for the two young masters. They missed their swords. They missed Bichen and Subian its been so long since they held them even longer for Wei Ying because after he gave his core to Jiang Cheng he could never wield his beloved sword again. So as the five of them walk towards the swordsmith Wei Ying was talking non stop about how he and Subian will get reacquainted and this time formed a much stronger bond. How he can not wait to hold subian in his hands again. The three immortals could see how happy they were and they were happy for them. Even before they stepped inside the mans workshop the three of them felt it. Spiritual energy different types and strong. They looked at each other knowing who ever these people are they are here for the two boys.

Quick flashback to three months ago

The moment the man looked at the two boys and most specifically into their eyes he knew that they were the ones two of great sects were looking for. He chance a glance at the three men who were with them before he turn his attention back to the two boys listening to them describing how they wish their swords to be forge. The moment they left he send one of his helpers to send word to two the two sects also informing them about the three men who was the boys and that they will come and fetch their swords in three months.
The moment Lan Qiren received the letter he immediately inform Lan Xichen and the elders. Finally they have found Lan Zhan and now they can get him away from that boy. Wondering who the three men were but really they were none of their concern. They will get his nephew even if it means they will have to fight. From what he saw in these visions/dreams his nephew had feelings for this boy so the sooner he can get him away the better. He will find him someone worthy of his status most definitely not Cangse Sanren son. It's only been two years so he can still bring Lan Zhan to the right path the righteous one.

Sect Leader Jiang could not believe his luck when the letter arrived. Finally his search was over. Finally he can bring the boy back to where he belongs. To where he always belonged at his sons side just like his father before him. His sons temper had grown quite bad but from what he saw the boy had a knack to reign his temper in by taking the worst of it.

His sect could start to prosper again bringing in disciples because in the last two years there's been a decline in disciples joining the sect all due to his wife and sons tempers. It would probably be wise not to inform them until he actually can convince the boy to join the sect his father once belong to. He could maybe tell him stories about his father and how close the two off them were almost like brothers. He could wait three months, he has been searching for two years.

End of flashback.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were so excited the moment they entered the workshop they greeted the swordsmith with a bow. The three immortals stood behind them watching and noticing that the man seems nervous and jittery. They just nods their heads ever so calmly. Kexing flip his fan open, fanning himself slowly. Zishu had a small furrow between his brows and Master Ye smirk. Things are about to get interesting.

"Young Masters I will go and get your swords. Please wait here.
It's in the back".

The man left making his way to the back of the room. Wei Ying was bouncing on the heels of his feet excitement literally bouncing of him. Lan Zhan himself is excited he couldn't wait to hold his sword again. Both of them got big smiles on their faces when they heard footsteps coming from the back.