Skyfall Bio

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Alias: Baba Yaga, Agent, 007, Sin of Wrath, Wrath

Power: Superhuman

Weapons: 

Ikari no tsumi

Thousand Demon Dagger

Blackstorm Armaments 357

Superhuman Abilities:

Superhuman strength: (Y/n) has inhuman amounts of physical strength. So much so that he incorporates strikes with his swords sheathed in combat and can throw it with enough force to pierce a scarecrow.  He can effortlessly overpower much stronger opponent.

Superhuman speed: (Y/n) is capable of moving at incredible superhuman speeds.

Superhuman agility: (Y/n) can perform jumps much higher than a normal human and perform a variety of flips and spins while doing so.

Superhuman durability: (Y/n) is capable of taking brute force attacks without showing signs of damage.

Superhuman Stamina: Despite taking a large amount of damage and large amounts of physical strain,(Y/n) is shown to be able to continue fighting and only needs a few moments of rest to move about again without strain.

Accelerated healing: (Y/n) can heal instantly as soon as whatever is injuring him has been removed from his body. This healing factor is extremely strong; even when (Y/n) is physically exhausted, his healing powers work at almost half strength.

Sin of Wrath (SoW) abilities:

Assault Mode : This state is reached when (Y/n) unleashes his demon powers to the fullest, achieving immense powers. This form also allows (Y/n) to access his full power. The drawback is that it temporarily robs (Y/n) of all his feeling and emotions,

Hellblaze : A mysterious ability displayed by (Y/n) that allows him to generate black flames. The technique also has the additional effect of nullifying an immortal's regeneration.

Thousand Divine Slayer : (Y/n) cuts his opponent with his sword a total of a thousand times in an instant.

Trillion Dark : (Y/n) launches a barrage of small spheres of high concentrated darkness at the opponent.

Hell Buster: (Y/n) slashes his enemy then hit them with a ball of darkness then kicking them sending them up to the sky as more ball of darkness start to appear around them. He forms another ball of darkness in his hand and crush it causing the rest of the spheres to explode.

Sin Copy: (Y/n) is able to copy the abilities of other Sins if he so desire.