[And not only are they a dolphin mer, they are the god damn leader of the pod that's in the area...why is it always the sadistic ones that are hot?]

Moon puts on a voice of fake hurt to mess with Sun.

(Are you saying we ain't hot...)

[N-no you two are adorable and hot as fuck! Wh-what I'm saying is why are the sadistic ones always hot!]

You and Moon burst into giggles and soon Sun joins in as well.

'...does anyone know their name'

[I heard someone call a person who's tail I saw, Eclipse. Pretty sure that was Eclipse cause their tail looks like the tail I saw]

'Hm. Suits them. Your names suit the two of you as well.'

You hear a knock and pat Sun's and Moon's heads to signal to get off.

You slightly peek out of the seaweed curtain just enough to see and stay hidden.

You keep back a sound of surprise at seeing that it's a dolphin mer.

You quickly go back to Sun and Moon and swim with them to the emergency entrance.

You hear a muffled crash, signaling that they broke the doorway to get in.

You hear yells from behind and adrenaline shoots through the three of you.

The need to escape causes the three of you to forget about there being traps and dolphin mers around the rim of the coral reef until a thick net with rocks tied to the corner is shot at the three of you.

You yelp as the rope pushes painfully against your scales and hiss when a dolphin mer comes closer.

Sun keeps struggling and you hiss loudly in her direction to get her attention.

'Sun stop, that hurts! Your struggling is making the net tighter!!'

She freezes then quietly apologizes.

You growl as you hear the dolphin mers cheers of success because of catching the three their leader was looking for.

You flinch when you start hearing those cheers and you hear Moon whisper.

(They were looking for us?!)

'Someone go get Eclipse! Xey need to know we got 'em!!'

《Already here, why an I needed》

You see xem come out from behind a piece of coral before freezing, seeing the three of you in a net before grinning the way xey first did and you gulp.

《Well well well~ I was gonna go looking for you myself, but it appears you've already been dragged out of water~》

You squeak as xey swim over and pick up the net as if the three of you were nothing.

Sun starts to hiss as xey go off in a direction but slowly quiets down as time goes on.

You look up at the mer holding the net the three or you are in and see xey have a wide smile.

Your eyes widen and you quickly look away.

Soon xey are in front of a big looking den with seaweed in the entrance.

Xey enter and you see a big eel curled up near the entrance that perks up after feeling motion.

Eclipse pets them for a bit before entering one of the rooms that has a huge nest in it.

Xey place the net on the nest and take three of you out of it.

You, Sun and Moon stay still for a bit but then Moon shifts and you quickly see Eclipse right in front of Moon and gripping onto their chin causing them to squeak. 

Eclipse chuckles before kissing them and tracing shapes into Moon's scales.

You hear purrs and gagging sounds and you blush more.

Once the kiss is over Moon looks like they're gonna pass out and they lay down before that actually happens.

Xey then go to Sun and start to kiss her all over her body causing her to gasp.

Soon she pushes xem away.

[No no no, too overwhelmed!!]

She quickly moves from her spot and curls up in Moons arms to hide from the attractive pod leader.

You look back at Eclipse and see xer sharp pupils on you and you flinch.

Xey giggle then swim over to you and tightly grips onto your hips which makes multiple fantasies crawl back into your mind.

Xey lower down to your neck and right as you realize what xey are doing, xey bite you, making you groan.

Xey stay there for a bit before unlatching and licking up all of the blood then kissing the mark.

Xey then grab you, Sun and Moon and wrap around the three of you.

After getting through the fuzzy wall Eclipse gave you, you stare at them in disbelief.

Did xey seriously arouse the three of you on purpose then decide to not do the actual thing?!

'Did you just-'

《Shh sleep~》

'You sunuvab-'

《Shhhhhh~》

'How am I-'

《Shhh》

'Supposed to sleep-'

《Shhhhhhh》

'When I'm aroused'

《You'll figure it out~》

'...EXCUSE M-'

Xey bap you in the face then push your head into xer chest and play with your fins (*if you get fuzzy feelings from someone playing with your hair, imagine that feeling*) and you attempt to protest but all you can manage is whines.

Even though you try to keep it from happening, your vision darkens and you fall to sleep.