"You've had nearly fifteen minutes!" She almost bellowed. "Now OUT!"

At the end of year feat, it was almost as if all of the Gryffindor table refused to speak as if it would make everything worse than it already was

At the end of year feat, it was almost as if all of the Gryffindor table refused to speak as if it would make everything worse than it already was. The entire hall was decorated in silver and emerald, the Slytherin serpent behind the head table seemingly glared down at us. The hall then went silent, and everyone turned to the door. Harry had walked in, and then everyone started talking like crazy. Harry found the open spot next to me and sat down. I gently pat his shoulder in comfort. Harry gave me a small smile, and I tried to distract him from everyone staring at him. After an agonising couple of minutes, Professor Dumbledore stepped up to the podium, and everyone fell silent.

"Another year gone!" Professor Dumbledore announced cheerfully. "And I must trouble you with an old man's wheezing waffle before we sink our teeth into our delicious feat. What a year it has been! Hopefully, your heads are a little fuller than they were, you have the whole summer ahead to get them nice and empty before next year start. Now, as I understand it, the House Cup needs awarding and the points stand thus, in fourth place, Gryffindor, with three-hundred and twelve points. In third, Hufflepuff, with three-hundred and fifty-two. Ravenclaw have four-hundred and twenty-six. And Slytherin, five-hundred and twenty-two." The Slytherin table erupted in to cheers, stomping their feet and banging anything they had on hand. "Yes, yes, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account." The room went silent, and the smiles on the Slytherin's faces fell. "Ahem, I have a few last minute points to dish out. Let me see...yes...first, to Mister Ronald Weasley..." My youngest brother seemingly turned purple. "...for the best played game of chess Hogwarts has seen in many years, I award Gryffindor house fifty points." Gryfindoor went ballistic, but Percy could be heard over everyone.

"My brother, you know!" He bragged. "My youngest brother! Got mast McGonagall's giant chess set!"

The hall went silent once more. "Second, to Miss Hermione Granger...for use of cool logic in the face of fire, I award Gryffindor house fifty points." Hermione buried her head in her arms, and I was almost certain she started crying, and our table started cheering again. "Fourth, to Miss Mackenzie Weasley." I perked up at the sound of my name. "For use of enhanced knowledge to aid in the completion of tasks. I award Gryffindor house fifty points." I grinned, my hair turning a bright pink at the realisation. "Fourth, to Mister Harry Potter...for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house sixty points."

The Gryffindor table went ballistic, anyone with basic addition skills was able to figure out that we were now tied with Slytherin, if any of us had just gotten a couple more points, we would have won it. Professor Dumbledore put his hand up for silence again.

"There are all kinds of courage." Professor Dumbledore spoke, smiling. "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. I, therefore, award ten points to Mister Nevile Longbottom."

There was a single beat of silence...but then it was like the biggest Bombarda spell had been cast on the Great Hall, and Gryffindoor exploded into cheers and hollers. Tears were falling down my cheeks as I pulled Harry into a tight hug, we had actually done it, we had won the House Cup.

"Which means!" Professor Dumbledore shouted over the collective cheers of everyone but Slytherin. "We need a change of decoration!" Professor Dumbledore clapped his hands, and the silver and emerald became scarlet and gold, the Serpent that loomed over us vanished and the Gryffindor lion stood proud, roaring in triumph.

 "We need a change of decoration!" Professor Dumbledore clapped his hands, and the silver and emerald became scarlet and gold, the Serpent that loomed over us vanished and the Gryffindor lion stood proud, roaring in triumph

We got our exam results a couple of days after the End of Year feast, we received our marks for the year. I was relieved to see that I had good marks at least.

Transfiguration - O

Charms - E

Potions - E

Defence Against the Dark Arts - O

Astronomy - E

Herbology - O

History of Magic - E

Muggle Studies - E

Care for Magical Creatures - O

Our trunks were packed and our wardrobes became barren and students under 17 were given notes that warned us not to use Magic over the holidays. I chatted happily with Harry, Ron and Hermione on the trip home, and we swapped out when changing back into our muggle clothes. Getting off the platform was a nightmare, we got off in pairs and small groups so as to not attract the attention from the Muggles. "You must come and stay this summer." Ron insisted. "Both of you, I'll send you an owl."

"Correction, we'll send you Aquila." I said. "She's more trusted than Errol." We passed through the barrier, and instantly, I heard Ginny's voice.

"There he is Mum, there he is, look!" She was pointing right at Harry when she spoke. "Harry Potter! Look! Mum! I can see-"

"Be quiet, Ginny, it's rude to point." Mum scolded.

"Aww, no love for your big sister?" I wondered. Ginny latched onto my leg, and I pulled her up and into my arms. Ginny hugged me tight.

"Busy this year?" Mum wondered.

"Very." Harry responded. "Thanks for the fudge and jumper, Missus Weasly."

"Oh, it was nothing dear."

"Ready, are you?" A gruff voice demanded. I eyed the large man who stepped up next to Harry. A Muggle, no doubt, his suit was wrinkled and his face was as purple as a Fwooper. He had a brown moustache that took up most of his face, and seemed to be mad at Harry for...I had no idea what. Peering around him, I could see a thin wiry woman and a portly boy who looked absolutely terrified.

"You must be Harry's family!" Mum said happily.

"In a manner of speaking." The man muttered. "Hurry up, boy, we haven't got all day." The man walked off, but Harry hung back a little.

"See you over the summer, then." He muttered.

"Hope you have...er...a great holiday." Hermione offered.

"Look, if anything happens, tell Aquila, and she'll tell me, and then we'll come grab you." I offered.

"I'll be ok." Harry assured, a grin spreading over his face. "They don't know we're not allowed to use Magic at home. I'm going to have a lot of fun with Dudley this summer." Harry then walked away. I smiled softly, turning to leave with my family. It seems that life is going to get a lot more complicated with Harry...and I wouldn't miss it for the world.