27

The elegant man was slightly absent-minded, and then he pulled a very light smile.

"It's very neat, and the wording is also innovative," he said, moving his eyes to the bright red cloud makeup: "I can't understand the first sentence, the second sentence... but it refers to the grievances Cancellation, do you mean to start over? If it is wrong, you will laugh at my wishful thinking."

The appearance of the peach blossoms reflecting the palace lord is still fresh in my memory."

The longer the song was, the longer the song nodded, and the girl next to her who was secretly listening to their conversation was so shocked that she was speechless. Hand, facing the latter's teasing gaze, his tone still dragged out a gentle and gentle tone: "There are many people, don't let go."

The red-clothed black-haired magician also let him lead him and followed the crowd out of Taohuazhou. Peeping sights are everywhere, and even the lanterns can be faintly discovered. The longer the song can’t be unaware, if someone with a heart spreads the rumors, it will not have a big impact on Yexuan in the short term, but he is nothing. Just like that, he dragged himself all the way.

The Fuxian Conference is gradually entering a high level, and the monks who hang in the night have come out on top in many competitions. , is also the well-deserved number one in the world in the next 50 years.

"Listen to Yunxi and the others saying that you have won ten times in a row?" Chao Deng looked at the person opposite and said with a smile, "Even if you have been number one in the world since the year you condensed the pulse, you are a beauty. You are also at least five hundred years old... I'm only in my twenties, don't you think it's pear blossoms pressing begonias together? Don't worry I'm not used to it?"

Yue Changge added tea for him, and pushed the delicate small plate of cakes in front of him, the lead-grey pupils were as clear as a pool.

You can get used to it."

“…”

Don't say such nasty things with such a gentle expression, mother.

You're like this... people are really excited, hee hee hee.

Chaodeng's pale face was dyed peach, he glared at Yuechangge and stopped talking, but his slightly trembling fingertips revealed his mind, the latter did not force him, just calmed down Watching him eat quietly, his eyes wandered over his bare neck, thin white fingers and a little tear on his eyelids, and the smile in his eyes deepened.

The final final took place between Yexuan and Wanling. The leaders of the two sects faced each other. The night before the game, Yunxi and the others went out to bet, Yuechangge and Wanlingzhang The odds are 100 to 1. Even if the guards know that they have no money to make, they will bet everything they can to their own palace lord. Chao Deng, who was sneaking out to play together, heard that most of the gamblers who came here said with great interest, "Beijing", I couldn't help asking Yun Xi.

"Mei Jing...it's...cough, Hualou," Yun Xi was entangled: "It's the most famous Hualou in Tiansi."

"Then why do they always bring the Fuxian Conference when they mention Meijing?"

Yun Xi looked at him with a bewildered face, she couldn't bear to break his heart, and after a while she said: "According to the steward of Meijing, after this Fuxian Conference, there will be a meeting in the building. The first person in the session presented the courtesan as a token of congratulations... Lantern! Calm down! Trust the Palace Master!"

"Lan, very calm, I don't trust the palace master very much."

After listening to his words, Yun Xi remembered that Yue Changge had been meticulous to him recently and wished to tie people to his side all the time, and her heart immediately cooled for the most part.