25

Zhao Deng's expression moved slightly, feeling the strength on his forehead, he blinked as if a little shy, and looked at the longer song, but it was a pity that the other party played When he touched his forehead, he got up and stepped back outside the screen. Seeing that man's figure completely disappeared from sight, Chao Deng... Chao Deng felt that it was indeed hypocritical!

This kind of man who can hold the key moment is just amazing.

He simply cleaned the stains on his body, wondering what the effect of the jade-colored pool water was. The wound that had been so painful before was gradually healed after being soaked in the pool water, and he walked out of the pool towards the lamp, as if Hearing his movement, a maid who looked like a 28-year-old girl walked into the screen with new clothes and took the things she handed over to Chao Deng a little awkwardly until the girl spoke.

"Please don't worry, son, the concubine is just a puppet made of peach wood."

"Peach...?"

However, no matter what he said, the girl didn't respond. She hugged his changed clothes and bowed away. Seeing her little figure disappearing into the dim light, she touched her nose towards the lamp.

The torrential rain outside the window is getting more and more violent, and it has no meaning to stop. It seems that thousands of dark horses are rushing to the hall. He rubbed his fingertips and pinched a little trick, the wet black hair lost its moisture in the blink of an eye, and thanked the lamp, the latter said softly: "It's already dark, if you don't want to go back, just stay here for one night. Bar."

"Okay~" The black-haired and black-eyed magician seemed very happy: "Where do I sleep?"

"I have ordered a room next to the master bedroom."

No.

Boring.

Eyes and eyelashes formed a beautiful arc, like the wings of a gray moth, turning his face sharply towards the lamp, muttering something in a low voice, and the handmaiden who led him forward stopped for a moment.

In the middle of the night, the sound of rain was endless, rolling down the glazed tiles, and the raindrops splashed on the Xuanhou and the palace gate, passing over the intertwined branches of ancient wood, occasionally thunder and electric arcs staggered and roared, dressed in white The beautiful woman stood up from the bed, he went over the quilt and pillow, and gently touched the outside of the master bedroom, the hand that knocked on the door stopped in front of the whole piece of elegantly carved agarwood door, and he lowered his hand as if slightly uncomfortable. On the side, wrapped in the quilt and walked a few steps, he simply squatted down and huddled outside the wooden door.

[What are you doing? ]

[Brother Tong, you don't sleep late at night,] adjusted the pillow towards the light: [Obviously, I'm being cute. ]

[…]

[…Do you think I am a little retarded? ] Chao Deng tsk tsk: [Trust me, I am—]

[A master of love? ]

[Hi. ]

He smelled the familiar light breath on his back, turned towards the lamp unprepared and rubbed against the person who was supporting him. After being gently removed by someone, Yue Changge saw him leaning on himself and fell asleep again, silently placing the person on the side of the couch.

It's not that I didn't feel this person wandering outside my room. I thought he was just on a whim, but I didn't expect to fall asleep in the middle of the night. When he arrived, he found that the man was still huddled outside the room, so he walked out subconsciously.