Chapter Twenty Six

"No seriously, (Name)... where are you going?" Ithnan asks as he follows the tactician down to the town square, "And why were you dragging me?" He thrash his wrist away from her death grip, but she only tightens her hold in response.

"Ack!"

Finally she turns around, "Just accompany me for a while, will you?"

He frowns, "What." He deadpanned.

He isn't sure what to make of this, since coming from her that is an awfully strange request. They were not that close atleast compared to Wahid, but he still loves the tactician nonethless. It's just these small weird tendencies she seemed to be a fond of was that one thing he couldn't stand.

She's just strange.

A ball of sunshine indeed,

But she could also be a medium for menace whenever she decides to be.

He still can't believe she managed to rope Wahid into cleaning the soiled linens all on his own, the glutonous man is tough, he knows that.

"Alright then, why not just ask Ugo or Solomon, they're closest to you." he groaned, still attempting to remove his wrist away from her grip.

At this point he just wants to stay in the library and watch Setta dust every books in the shelf.

"No, they're busy."

"AM I NOT BUSY?" He retorted back, as he gestures at the bag of scrolls he had to check for his research, now dangling in the pouch strap behind his back.

"Doesn't look like it to me. Come! I'll treat you to some nice food~"

"Oh, if you think you can rope me into some classic food bribery Iㅡ"

"Damn! That's the stuff! The bread here is always the best paired with buttered chicken and some ol' lemon juice!"

"Can I have some of those?" He pointed at the chicken skewers on the tactician's plate of dishes, "sure." She smiled, sliding the plate towards the eager male. The green haired happily took the stick before taking a huge bite, "Mhmm, honestly.... I've never had this much food before! How come you have loads of gold though?"

"I stole it from the bank." She deadpanned,

The male sputtered out, thankfully he's decent enough to gulp the food first, "Pardon?!"

The tactician simply laugh, "I was kidding dummy!"

The male stared for a while before sighing, "I got scared, I swear to Il Ilah, (Name)...."

"I stole it from Solomon."

"NOㅡ"

Surprisingly the random stroll with Ithnan went well, at least mostly in the tactician's part. The magician was mostly annoyed or frustrated, he sometimes gets flustered too at the smallest of things, one that the female grew fond of. Who would have thought this grumpy guy had it in him.

"Hey, let's go over there!"

"Over where?" Ithnan asks, making a face as he follows the direction she was pointing at.

It was a book shop,

He sighs, oh well, that's bound to happen for someone who loves to read much like their leader. Speaking of..

"Aren't you and Solomon together or something?"

(Name).exe has stopped working