Fifty Two: Curiosity [4]

As Luna was out of the premises, Shiki was just out there leaning upon the wall at the side of the entrance, almost making Luna to be surprised.

Luna suggest for them to take a sit within the bench at the side of the cobble stone path.

There aren't many students around the area, they were for sure all the oval. It's also rare to have a class with the same vacant as theirs, but there is one.

Once the two had sat down, Luna was the first to speak up, "What is it?" She bluntly asked.

"...."

"If you don't speak up, we'll just waste time." Luna leaned her back upon the bench as she waited for Shiki to finally talk.

Fortunately, it didn't take a minute before Shiki started to say something, "It's from professor Marvin," he started "I've received a text massage frok him earlier and he-"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait- you have his contact info?" Luna asked confused, because as far as she know, staff or the academy, specifically teachers doesn't recklessly give out their contacts, so why do Shiki have it?

"Yeah, he gave it to me when he found out about the masquerade incident." He replied, dully.

"Wait, he knew about that?!" Luna exclaimed, shock about knowing that the vice principal of the academy knew that they attended and sneaked out of the premises.

Well, she's glad that he didn't put any punishment upon knowing how reckless and sneaky his students are, but still. There could be circumstances any moment.

"I thought you knew." Shiki said.

Luna glance upon him and aggressively shook her head on disagreement. "I didn't even thought of that the moment I woken up from that...strange dream-My mind was clouded that I didn't even bother to recall the past events that had happened... Well, kind of." She answered.

"Well now you know, anyway," He bluntly replied, leaving Luna in disbelief and speechless as Shiki continued talking "she's suspecting, isn't she?"

Once Luna heard this she snapped back and frowned as their topic went on different turn all of a sudden. "She? Are you talking about-"

"Yes, Rinalyn." He interrupted.

Luna was silent, wandering her eye around pondering on what he was stating about.

Shiki seem to have noticed that she has no idea whatsoever on what he was talking about, instead of getting to the point, he went back to the initial subject.

"Back to what I was saying, the text I received from the professor was quite odd." Shiki said, rummaging his pant's pocket as he let out a phone and opened it up.

Shiki held his phone showing the text message screen to Luna, eventually giving his phone to her.

Luna frowned, "Huh?" She said in utter confusion. "They're all numbers... Wait is this some kind of code?"

"I thought so too, but I doubt it." Shiki said ahooking his head in disagreement.

Luna glance at Shiki with confusion plastered on her face "What do you mean? It's clearly a code."

"It's not look closer." He bobbed his head at Luna signing her to look at the text more closer. "The numbers are just bigger, but there's pictures on the side of them."

Luna tried to soon in the picture and blurry face in the side of the numbers, she can hardly make up the faces for they were too low quality- rather it seems as though it was purposely made that way.

At the very top of the picture was a cropped out word; 'Academy'.

It didn't even took Luna a minute to realize what the photo was as she immediately whipped her head towards Shiki who- shockingly flinched.