Who Is The Black Rider? A New Threat Arises

Horomi, Mio, and Maria watch Y/N and the black Kamen Rider clash weapons. Every time the blades hit sparks fly out. Vice sees his chance to run in and uppercut the black rider.

Vice: "He he! How does that taste?!"

The black Rider does flip to send an energy slash at Y/N and Vice. The energy slash hits Y/N and Vice for sparks to appear beneath their feet. The black rider lands on the ground to run at Y/N and Vice. Y/N grabs the other end of the Ohinbuster50 to fire at the black rider. The black rider hits away the energy blasts. Vice stands in front of Y/N for the black rider to swing his sword to hit him away. Vice rolls across the ground for Y/N to swing his axe at the black rider. Quickly holding his sword upwards the black rider blocks Y/N's axe. The black rider kicks Y/N on his side. The black rider punches Y/N in face with his left hand. Y/N stagger back as the black rider activates his finisher.

Hissatsu Shonin!

Y/N jumps back when he hears the finisher sound.

Darkness Finish!

Y/N quickly changes his Vistamp to change forms.

Mammoth! Come On! M-M-M-Mammoth! Buddy Up! Kyodai na kiba motsu! Riku no boss! Mammoth! Hanakkara climax da ze!

Y/N: "Vice!" The black rider sends a spinning energy slash at Y/N when a mammoth plate appears in front of him. The energy slash hits the mammoth plate sending it flying. Vice jumps up to catch the mammoth plate.

Vice: "Quick thinking Y/N!"

Y/N: "Thanks Vice."

Vice: "Now let's beat this guy!" Vice runs at the black rider. He swings him arm for the black rider to try to block it with his sword. The black rider is pushed back a little to quickly swing his sword at Vice. Vice holds up his arms to block the sword with his plates.

Vice: "He he!" Y/N appears in between the two to slash the black rider across his stomach. The black rider staggers back holding his stomach.

Y/N: "Vice!"

Vice: "Got it!" Y/N kneels down for Vice to jump off his shoulder. Vice slams the ground for the black rider to be thrown up. Y/N stands in front of Vice to throw his tusks for them to hit the black rider. The black rider hits the ground to stand up.

Black Rider: "I'm not gonna lose to you!" The black rider runs towards Y/N who catches his tusk to throw them at him. The black rider hits the tusks away. Vice stands in front of Y/N.

Vice: "I got this!" The black rider activates a finisher.

Hissatsu Shonin!

Green energy bursts out of the sword. Vice puts his plates together.

Black Rider: "Get out of my way!" The green energy on the blade focuses on the tip for the black rider's sword. He thrusts his sword at Vice.

Darkness Finish!

The tip of the sword hits Vice's plates. The energy pierces through the plates, Vice, and Y/N shooting out of Y/N's back.

Y/N: "Ah..."

Vice: "No...way..." Vice falls to the side as Y/N falls on his back.

Mio: "Y/N!!!!" The black rider picks him Y/N by the throat.

Black Rider: "No...you have it too good. I'll make you suffer more. I'm going to make you watch me torture your family until you beg for me to stop then I'll kill them. After you experience the death of your family, I'll kill you." The black rider throws Y/N to the ground. He calls for his motorcycle to get on it and drive away.