"is rarely use because the maintenance is hard and also expensive, and only use to searching or for research purpo..."

   "You speaking to much, are you done checking that robot yet? Is it ready to launch?"

   Professor word hit lance like lighting, this make lance think he still being hate by professor.

   "Y-yes professor, i already check all of them and its ready to go..."

   "Good, now tell them to drop it"

   Maya on the side cover her mouth with her both hand trying to not laugh.

   The viewer also did the same, but they didn't try to hide it at all, they all began to laughing.

   "Lmao this man is really funny, maybe he can go to stand up comedy and win first place hahaha"

   "Hahaha I can't hold it, it really funny, I never laugh like hahaha"

   "I already clip it, you can see it over and over again if you want hahaha"

   "You guys a ruthless and don't have a heart, I want see that clip anyway"

   "poor man just trying to help but he do that at wrong time"

   The crane slowly dropping it into the water.

   Then the screen on the live stream suddenly change from above the ship turn into a deep ocean screen.

   They see that there a big blue body moving in the ruin.

   The underwater robot has lock Ron position and keep broadcasting to the entire world.

   Professor who has been observing Ron was confused and full of doubt.

   He couldn't but to said: "This is strange, this guy clearly a different from what I'm thinking of"

   On the deck, Professor Louis words made netizen feel puzzled.

   They all asked questions on the barrage.

   "Is there anything unusual about this big whale?"

   "Yes, let the professor tell me what he found"

   "Maya, quickly help us ask your uncle!"

   couldn’t help but wonder when she looked at the barrage, and said to Professor Louis next to her.

   "Uncle, what do you see as the problem?"

   "First, at first I don't mind the abnormalities of this whale, but the I suddenly realize, this is different from the other whale"

   "The normal whale have two normal flukes use for swimming, but this was four flukes like line that seem can't do much"

   "whale also don't have a teeth, instead teeth, they have fibrous 'baleen' plates in their mouths instead of teeth"

   "And those fins is more like a hand with four white finger for me, with a strange line connect them"

   "Second, average whale was not active as he is, whale has a huge body and its need lot of energy to moving around, which why normally many whale like humpback whales are docile"

   "But this whale look like never run out of energy and with those strange powerful attack, is must been use lot of energy, and yet he doesn't even feel tired, which is really wrong"

   "Third, didn't you find out that he was all alone when you first meet him?"

   "Whale is know to be social animal, even though he last of his species, is only my speculation, and they always move in group, so if we spot one, other must be near"

   "But we didn't see anything and only him self out in vast ocean, and we didn't see a single whale"

   "all indications are that this whale is different from other whale"

   "Of course, this is only my conjecture, and more information is needed to analyze the specific situation"

(Sorry for long update, here have this kyogre smile)