148 | CENT-QUARANTE-HUIT

the day went incredibly slow for minho.

all he wanted to do was see his boyfriend, but everything seemed to drag itself out, time going slower than ever. he only had one more lesson left, but he feels like every minute is actually a year passing.

he really didn't want to deal with school right now, he didn't even know why he was here. maybe he should drop out, he's smart enough to take care of himself.

or really take care of himself until he doesn't know what to do with his life.

but that really isn't the point. he misses his boyfriend, and would do anything to see his cute face every second of the day. so when he heard the bell he'd been waiting for so long to ring, he practically jumped out of his seat, grabbing his backpack and rushing out of his seat to see his angel.

he didn't bother apologizing to the people he may have bumped into. his boyfriend was too much on his mind to even care. minho went to jeongin and felix's class, really glad that the two shared a class so the three could leave quicker.

and by the time he even arrived at the class, both of them were already waiting on minho. jeongin was the first one to make eye contact with him, nudging felix who looked at the youngest in confusion before looking to where jeongin was.

when the three all made eye contact, they all started walking towards the exit, not even wanting to make small talk until knowing jisung was okay.

the walk to jisung's house was both filled with comfortable but tense silence. they all knew jisung had to be okay—but some confirmation never hurt. you could sometimes hear their deep breaths, nervous and incredibly happy to (soon) be seeing their sunshine's face.

when the missed boy's house was in sight, that's when they started to talk. "do you think he'd even answer the door?" jeongin spoke up first, the two thinking of the question.

"well i'd really hope so. he has to be home, i doubt he's anywhere else." felix responded, jeongin just nodding and looking at their feet as they continued the walk. soon enough, the three high schoolers arrived in front of the house, all just staring at the door.

"minho, go ahead and knock." felix said, doing a quick motion of pointing at him then at the door. the oldest furrowed his eyebrows, pointing at himself. "me!? for what? you guys can knock too."

"yeah, but you're his boyfriend so."

"that has nothing to do with anything."

"okay, shut up! i'll knock on the damn door." jeongin, who was in the middle, said as he shrinked into himself a little since he didn't like how loud his friends were being right in his ear. the youngest rang the doorbell before his knuckles hit the main door of jisung's home in a rhythmical pattern.

after maybe fifteen to twenty seconds, the door opened. it was jisung's mother.

the three boys stared nervously and wide-eyed at the short woman, who just gave them all a polite smile. "hey, you guys! minho, jeongin, felix, welcome! is there anything i could do for you?"

"um we were wondering if jisung is here? we haven't seen him in a few days." felix said, lightly bowing. the older woman hummed, "ah yes, he hasn't been.. feeling well. but i'm sure he appreciates that you guys care so much."

the three boys' eyes filled with more worry. "is he alright? can we check on him?"

mrs han nodded, pursing her lips. "i'm sure he's fine," she turned around to look at her surroundings before leaning in more to talk quieter. "i honestly don't know what's wrong. he was crying a lot over the weekend, and he said he didn't want to be at school. i tried to make him go, but he's quite upset. i was kinda hoping you guys knew why, but i guess not."