47 | QUARANTE-SEPT

when the boys first got to the club, jisung wasn't so sure if he wanted to be there. but he thought he should just suck it up, and have fun with his friends.

the four went to the bar, deciding to have some drinks to loosen up a bit.

jeongin had said something funny in order to make everyone loosen up more, succeeding as he heard all of them laugh.

they continued talking and laughing when a certain song played making felix gasp and look at jisung. the older who had sipped his drink, looked at him with confusion on his face when he saw him being stared at.

the blond quickly grabbed the older's arm and brought him to the dance floor, singing the song and that's when the squirrel-like boy understood.

he started smiling and singing along, or more like screaming. they screamed their hearts out to the song, not caring for anyone who was around them.

felix and jisung continued singing more songs that played around the club, getting more and more tipsy as they went on.

jeongin and seungmin soon joined them too, all dancing with each other as they sang songs.

the freckled male pulled out his phone, taking videos of them singing along to songs, them taking shots, and just videos of them simply having fun.

they drank more than they expected to, now just blackout drunk at this point. out of all of them, seungmin was the least drunk, but even then, he was still drunk.

jeongin and jisung were having a conversation with each other in gibberish, having not a clue what each were saying, but laughing like maniacs whenever any sound came out of their mouths.

seungmin was on his phone as a sleepy felix was laying in his left hand, holding up his face.

as the oldest and the youngest were speaking their own language, the brown haired male felt a buzz in his pocket.

he took out his phone and furrowed his brows, trying to read what was on his screen, but couldn't as everything was super blurry to him.

once he finally got at least the little bit of focus to read it, he saw it was a text message. from minho. 

he forgot he unblocked him.

during the time he laid in bed and stared at a wall rethinking his life decisions, he unblocked minho, thinking of ways to text him again as he really did miss him.

like a lot.

jisung never sent the messages, finding it pointless. he thought he would be stupid to text someone he crushes on, knowing they don't reciprocate his feelings.

jisung's eyebrows furrowed more, trying to read the message.

min </3

jisung?
OH THANK GOD
you finally unblocked me

ehafs di tou wmat ?????

what

fi awat
o haet you

oh i just saw felix's stories
ur drunk

ni im nor
niw bye ye

sungs, where are you

stip talkind yo em

where are u

club

obviously, idiot
give me ur address

[address location]

ok, i'll be there with the rest

kk

jisung turned off his phone and went back to his conversation with jeongin.

"i just told minho where we are." the oldest hiccuped. the fox-like boy hummed, taking another shot.

"at least we can go home, sleeping sounds nice." jeongin slurred out.

"felix agrees." seungmin says, signalling to the boy dead asleep in his hand that's been hurting for the last fifteen minutes now.

i'm so bad w written chapters </3