147 | CENT-QUARANTE-SEPT

jisung did not come to school the next day.

in fact, jisung hasn't been at school for three days. everyone was worried, but especially minho. he would blow up jisung's phone everyday, asking where the hell he was. and each day, there was no response. and minho was sick of it.

he was sick of his friends telling him not to worry much, that their bright and smiley sunshine will be back and will prove minho there was nothing to worry about.

if minho was being honest, he was a bit upset the others weren't as panicked as he was, as jisung is their best friend. but maybe it's just cause they were boyfriends, and he's able to sense when something is wrong. but still, it felt off. 

minho's leg shook as he bit his lip and stared down at his food, not able to eat and be happy when he doesn't even know where his soulmate was. he didn't know if he was okay, or if he was eating, or or—

".. minho?"

minho snapped out of his thoughts, his eyes shooting up at the person who called him as the shake on his leg slowed down but his lip stayed bitten. he noticed that it was hyunjin who had called him, raising an eyebrow when their eyes met.

"are you alright? your lip is literally bleeding, and you've done nothing except stare at your food like it said something to you." hyunjin nodded down at minho's lunch then looked back up at minho.

"oh yeah.. just thinking, i'm fine." minho smiled thinly.

"thinking about jisung, right?" felix said out of nowhere, sitting down next to minho, setting his lunch tray down onto the table. the older just nodded, looking back down at his food. the blond in the group pouted a little, rubbing minho's back.

"i know you're worried.. i am too. do you wanna go to his house after school?"

the older's eyes lit up, looking at felix as he nodded immediately, making felix smile. "okay great! i believe jeong will also be with us, so us three can go together."

jeongin turned his head at the sound of his name being called, humming as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "i heard my name? if it's something stupid, i swear changbin did it first!" the youngest in the group pointed at the third oldest, changbin looking offended as he got dragged into a conversation he wasn't even in.

"i didn't even do anything!" changbin defended. jeongin shrugged.

the young australian chuckled, shaking his head at the scene. "no no, innie. we were talking about visiting jisung since we're worried about him."

jeongin let out a drawn 'ohhh' before nodding his head and smiling at minho. "i'll definitely be there with you guys. i miss our little ball of sunshine!" he pouted. felix was about to say something when jeongin cut him off,

"besides our sunshine, lixie, of course."

and that conversation was the first thing that made minho smile ever since he last saw jisung.

,

short chap, but yall know i'm terrible at writing so deal w it

also yes, this took me fiv days to write, leave me alone 😞

next chapter will actually be interesting, i promise