Spilling secrets and maybe some lies

Start from the beginning

"What I am about to tell you cannot leave this room and I mean it. My cub trusts you three a great deal. And when I say this cannot leave this room I mean you mustn't tell him either. He will have my fur plastered on his wall faster then you can say Hi." His voice was firm with a very very slight bit of fear as he doesn't wish to be skinned.

"If he would skin you why are you even telling us this?" Chiyo (RG) scoffs.

Nezu sighs. "Because once I do I know those three won't stop until they find him. They adore him greatly."

Chiyo just sighs, opting to keep her thoughts in her head.

Nezu turns back to the heroes. "You all know Nequam personally..."

Nemuri and Yamada were practically on the edge of their seats.

"You all know him as... Izuku."

Silence was all that could be heard for the first few minutes, that was until Hawks bursts out laughing. "Okay first off! Their reactions! Priceless!" He quickly takes out his phone, snapping a picture specifically of Aizawa's face. He looked like you just told him Yamada was a fake tan blonde, which of course, was unbelievable.

Aizawa let's out a scoff. "That's impossible. That kid can't even stop himself from tripping of a stick." He hated the tone that came out in however he just couldn't believe, Izuku, the stumbling clumsy bartender Izuku, was a vigilante. Let alone Nequam.

Nezu sighs. "He told me you'd react like this. Which is why he didn't want to tell you in the first place."

Hawks huffs when Aizawa basically insults his precious baby brother. "Hey!! You take that back!! I'll have you know Izuku is extremely capable!! I work with em myself quite a lot! I even trained with him when he was younger!" He was very offended.

Nezu sighs. "How exactly do you know Izuku, Hawks?" He was waiting for the other two loud mouths to come out of their shocked state.

Hawks sighs, he knows their cover story won't be believe able know that he just split those beans. "Izuku's.. father- er, step father... He works with the commission... He's not a nice man by any means." He sighs. "He used to force Izuku to train with me and Nagant quite a lot... He only did it after he learned of his quirk though..."

Nezu nods. "I see." He was determined to find out who this man was.

"He was also... Very creepy from what I remember. Also heavily obsessive." Hawks sighs as he continues. "He'd rarely let Izuku out of his sight and by that I mean the kid was constantly in front of him or he was always looking at Izu." The feathered hero felt his fist clench in anger. "I was young but I wasn't stupid.. I knew those looks he was giving Izuku. So I protected him, the best I could anyway.." He sighs. "But the kid disappeared around middle school. People said he jumped."

"I later learned that he did. He jumped then later ran away after he woke up." Hawks sighs, his anger slowly fading into guilt. "I tried to find him. I did. But the kid knows how to disappear. He has many titles and aliases he can easily work with at any time, he knows how to just vanish Nezu. If at any point he doesn't want to be found he won't be."

Nezu nods. "We'll do our best to make sure he doesn't feel like that then." He could feel his anger growing at the mentions if Izuku's father and what that man had done. "Do you think Izuku's dad would want him back?"

Hawks frowns heavily. "I know he does. That man is obsessive as all hell. Even after all these years. He'll stop at nothing to get him back." He sighs. "This couldn't have just been his dad though. There has to be someone else if Ritsu isn't answering. She's loyal to a fault to the kid. He saved her life. She owes everything to him. There has to be someone else.."