Chapter 3

"thoughts"

...

"It can't be. She's just a child who's no different than the others." he thought while staring at Florentia.

"Hello my lady, my name is Clerivan Pellet. I'm in charge of teaching the children of the Lombardi Family."

"I'm sure Lord Rulac is just mistaken." he thought, feeling confident that this is just a mistake.

Flashback

"...Understood. However I will be administering tests of my own to pinpoint the exact level of her intelligence" said Clerivan with a bow.

"If she fails to meet my expectations, then i cannot permit her to take part of my lessons, even if you order me to do so."

"Its to create an environment that's conducive to learning, so i ask for your understanding in this matter."

Clerivan is serious.

End of flashback.

Florentia smiled as if she knows what is Clerivan thinking.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sir Clerivan. My name is Florentia Lombardi." said florentia while giving a cute curtsy. She was shining.

"And nice to see you again auntie"

The way florentia greeted Elizabeth made her think it was adorable. "How cute" she thought while giving a hum as a respond and patted her head.

It was quite an adorable scene that made Clerivan even distracted.

"I guess she's quite good with kids." Clerivan suddenly thought while small blush on his face.

"...Sir Clerivan?"

Clerivan heard Florentia called him out from his thought.

"...Oh, Im sorry. You showed me such perfect form that I couldn't help but stare... that was qute impressive."

Florentia deadpanned. "Is that really the reason? Or you're just busy staring at my aunt."

" Did I do it well? I did exactly as i once read in a book..."

"He's instructing...the lessons that all young Lombardis must go through." Florentia thought in her mind while still acting cute.