166 - 169

Chapter 166: Penalty Result

After returning to the dungeon, Yu Xiao saw Flying to someone else's bed standing by the window at a glance.

Then she heard Zhou Xiaozhen's strange voice, "Where is the person? Where are the others?"

Yu Xiao looked around, she saw Zhao Lan and Zhou Xiaozhen, and the others were gone.

"Fuck." Yu Xiao had never encountered such a situation before, "Where is the person?"

Although this situation seemed scary, Zhao Lan calmed down immediately and reminded, "Do you want to make a phone call?"

Yu Xiao immediately called Yu Qinglang, and the call was connected quickly. Yu Qinglang's tone was very bad, "What's going on? Why did I go back to my own ward in the Second Hospital?"

"..." Yu Xiao was speechless at first, and then he breathed a sigh of relief, "It's just fine."

Yu Qinglang: "I don't want to come back yet!"

"It's okay..." Yu Xiao comforted, "Nightmare is no longer in my ward, it's the same wherever you are."

After hearing this, Yu Qinglang thought it made sense, so she hung up the phone.

"She's fine, she just went back to the Second Hospital." Yu smiled.

Zhao Lan understood, and she said: "It means that the hospital does not support changing wards without permission. Even if you change wards, you will go back to your own ward directly after you come out from the dungeon."

Yu Xiao nodded, and looked at the bed that was flying to someone else by the window. Since they came back, the bed that was flying to someone else hadn't moved.

"What did you say to Tang Xingyin?" Zhao Lan asked, "I think he's weird."

Yu Xiao was silent for a while, then smiled and said, "He's gone."

"Gone?" Zhou Xiaozhen felt that the phrase "gone" should not simply leave the dungeon, "What do you mean?"

"His points have been collected enough." Yu said with a smile: "He is leaving the hospital."

"..."

"!!"

"Fuck!" Zhou Xiaozhen jumped up on the spot, "Really?!"

"Yeah." Yu Xiao nodded and said, "I'll give him a call tomorrow, and if he doesn't get through, it means he's already left."

"Really...leaved." Zhao Lan felt like a dream. Can anyone really leave the hospital successfully?

"I didn't expect that someone could really leave the hospital." This strengthened Zhao Lan's confidence, "Actually, I have always been skeptical about the fact that I can leave the hospital with enough points."

Yu Xiao also suspected it, but the director himself said that someone had left. And the ultimate goal of the dead is to get a new life, so it should be true that they collected points and left the hospital.

"Brother Bed?" Yu Xiao looked at Fei Flying to someone else's bed by the window again, "Why don't you talk?"

Flying to someone else's bed by the window moved, he turned around and stared at Yu Xiao intently. Yu Xiao felt that his eyes were strange, and asked, "Brother Bed?"

Flying to someone else's bed and walking towards her, he put his hands on Yu Xiao's shoulders, and suddenly he opened his mouth wide and bit towards Yu Xiao.

"Damn it!" Yu Xiao turned pale with fright, and wanted to avoid it, but her shoulders were firmly clamped by the bed that flew towards someone else, and she couldn't escape at all.