161 - 165. The Poisoned Ancient Town end

Start from the beginning

What she said above was just the birth of ordinary ghosts, but the attending doctors all have domains, so there must be differences between them and ordinary ghosts.

Seeing that the two ghosts were in a daze, Yu Xiao took out a small notebook from his pocket.

Tear off a piece of paper from a small notebook and write something with a pen. As soon as she wrote a few words, her pen was drawn. Yu Xiao looked up depressed, Gu Shu asked, "What to write?"

"Suicide note." Yu Xiao had tears in his eyes, "Can't you?"

"No." Gu Shu said coldly.

Lolita looked at the ancient tree, "Is what she said true?"

"It's not important." Gu Shu said.

Lolita was stunned for a moment, as if she understood Gu Shu's meaning, she shook the remaining smile in her hand, "If you don't pull out her tongue, how can you make her unable to speak?"

Gu Shu raised his hand, and pressed his hand on Yu Xiao's forehead under Yu Xiao's frightened eyes.

Yu Xiao suddenly trembled all over, Gu Shu put down his hands, and said calmly: "I destroyed her frontal lobe, she has become a fool."

Yu Xiao twitched in Lolita's arms for a while, and then calmed down, becoming lethargic, with extremely dull eyes, obediently being hugged by Lolita.

Lolita looked at her for a while and asked, "Isn't this hurting her body?"

"I only promised not to pull out her tongue." Gu Shu's tone was not warm, "I didn't promise her anything else."

In the dim corridor, the shadows under countless candle lights are intricate.

A shadow stood in front of Nightmare, it was a young man in a red robe with a scepter in his hand. The young man kept smiling, in stark contrast to Nightmare's solemn expression.

Finally the smile on the corner of the red-robed youth's mouth faded, he blinked, and said with a raised tone: "Oh, it's over~"

As he spoke, he walked sideways while holding the scepter, making way for him.

Mengmai ran forward quickly, seeing the disappearing figure of Mengmai, the young man in red robe walked briskly in another direction, humming a song.

Ever since Gu Shu and Lolita left, George has been struggling. On the one hand, he wanted to kill Yu Xiao, but on the other hand, he always felt that they would not succeed. And recently he can always think of the fact that Yu Xiao specially came to inform him of the news before the gluttony attacked him.

If it wasn't for Yu Xiao's tip-off, he would have already been eaten by gluttony.

They won't make it, George sat in the corner of the ruins, somehow George always had this premonition. What he thinks now is that he just stayed in St. Elizabeth, and didn't leave here to go to other dungeons, so he shouldn't be considered an accomplice, right?

He was struggling when suddenly a stone hit him.

George looked up and saw a hand waving toward him behind the dirt **** ahead.

what is this? When George walked over, he saw the old tree and Lolita standing behind the slope, and he saw Yu Xiao sitting on the ground at a glance.

"..."

George's mood at that moment is indescribable.

"Shh." Lolita whispered: "Don't talk, gluttony is a traitor, don't let him find out."

George looked in shock at Yu Xiao who was sitting on the ground sluggishly. She couldn't even sit on her own strength and could only half lean on the ancient tree.