𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑: 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾

Start from the beginning

"I don't make decisions anymore." Rick yelled, trying to stay calm.

"You're making the decisions today, Rick. Come down here. Let's have that talk."

Rick glanced over at Daryl and the man nodded slightly. "We can do this. All right?" Rick quickly said putting his hand on the back of Carl's neck. He then heads out of the gate.

"We can't take 'em all on." Daryl shook as Rick walks across the field. "We'll go through the admin building, through the woods like we planned. We ain't got the numbers no more. When's the last time someone checked the stash on the bus?"

"Day before we hit the Big Spot." Sasha responded. She shook her head. "We were running low on rations then. We're lower now."

Daryl nodded "yeah, we'll manage. Things go south, everyone heads for that bus. Let everybody know." He told Tyreese.

After talking with Tyreese Daryl grabbed some guns and started passing them out. He handded one to Mercedes. He paused for a second, glancing out to the field towards Jesse "You go, tell the kids to be ready to leave." He told her.

Mercedes shook her head. "What? No." She firmly said.

Daryl nodded his head. "Go, help 'em get their things to the bus." He had didn't know how things were gonna go down with the Governor. But he did know that if Jesse was to get killed down there he didn't want Mercedes to see it happen.

"I'll do it." Ross piped in, heading over to the two. "Give me that." He said taking Mercedes backpack from her. "I'll put it on the bus."

Daryl nodded, letting out a long sigh. "be quick and hurry back." He told the boy and Ross nodded before running towards the cellblocks.

Rick made it to the fence so he can talk to the Governor. "Let 'em go right now. I'll stay down here. Talk as long as you want." Rick told him. "But you let 'em go. You got a tank. You don't need hostages."

"I do." The Governor argued. "This is just to show you I'm serious. Not to blast a hole in our new home." He said looking down at the tank.

"You and your people, you have till sundown to get out of here to they die."

Rick shook his head. "Doesn't have to go down this way."

"I've got more people, more firepower. We need this prison." The Governor informed the man. "There it is. It's not about the past. It's about right now."

"There are children here. Some of them are sick. They won't survive." Rick stressed.

"I have a tank. And I'm letting you walk away from here." The Governor shrugged. "What else is there to talk about?"

Rick nodded trying to come up with a plan.

"I could shoot you all. You'd all shoot back. I know that. But we'll win and you'll be dead. All of you." The Governor said and shook his head. "Doesn't have to be like that. Like I said, it's your choice."