ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 - 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥 ℝ𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖

Start from the beginning

Misslewrist is still attacking the city, destroying anything and everything in its path.

Below, the men in blue uniforms barricade its path and aim threateningly at it. "Hold it there! Take one more step and we'll open fire!" The chief of the men yells into a speaker.

The robot doesn't stop and continues forward.

The chief grunts. "Fire!"

Loaded guns release as bullets fly through the air. Most hit their intended target, but they do nothing to falter it.

Eggman hovers above in his aircraft. His hand holds his cheek as he sighs in annoyance. "Ugh... There's a word for this: Boring..."

The people below try everything to stop the robot, but thankfully it eventually halts after being set on fire by a large flamethrower. The chief and other blue-suited me below grin in relief as the robot burns brightly. "That thing's toast!" The chief remarks.

Suddenly, their victory is short-lived when Misslewrist moves again. The fire diminishes revealing the robot completely unscathed. The police look up in shock and horror as Eggman hovers in front of his creation.

"Hehehehe." He chuckles. "You cannot win. I can clobber you clutzes at will!" Eggman grins maliciously.

"Now roll over or get run over."

The chief immediately calls it off and gave up. He slightly shrunk under Eggman's harsh glare. He sneers, "I hate quitters," before hovering above Misslewrist.

"Give them what they disserve."

The robot aims at the terrified policemen and fires.

.

... Yeah, we're back in the stank ass sewers.

The wolf, echidna, and hedgehog continued to tread through the sewers underneath the big city.

Knuckles marched through the tunnels with (Y/N) by his side while Amy lagged behind. She was slightly hunched over, knees bent and head hung low, as she groaned in discomfort.

"Guys, can we take a break..?"

"You take one if you want, but I'm not stopping." Knuckles continues forward.

Amy huffs. She caught up to the two and tried to start another conversation. "So, what are our chances of getting back home, Knuckles?"

"We'll get back. For sure."

"How can we?"

"I don't know- but we will. Somehow we will!.. No matter what it takes to get back..."

(Y/N) couldn't help but smile weakly. Oh, how much that reminded him of his stupid younger self...

"Until I do find a way back, I am not going to rest or get side-tracked-" WHAM

Knuckles was interrupted by the overwhelming sound of something stomping above. Each step felt like a small earthquake as it shook the ground and stirred up dust.

The three ran up a ladder leading to the exit of the sewer. Knuckles glares up in confusion. "What's that!?" Amy clung onto (Y/N) who in turn clung back to reassure her.

On the surface, Misslewrist was still causing chaos as it destroyed everything in the nearby area. knuckles, Amy, and (Y/N) surfaced from the manhole and looked in shock at the large, destructive robot.

It suddenly broke into a building, terrifying the people in it, and continued to break things before making its way onto the roof as Eggman instructed.

As the Doctor hovers to the roof, he begins to notice the mass amounts of police cars surrounding the building. "Ohoho! It seems we are attracting a crowd!" The robot breaks onto the roof, demolishing floors in the process, and glares down at the city below.