ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 - 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥 ℝ𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) decided to stay silent. The current situation was none of his business, plus he'd rather not have another run-in with Amy's hammer.

After a bit of choking silence, Knuckles decided to speak up. "This is all Sonic's fault..."

Amy quickly stood up for Sonic, "Sonic was just trying to stop Eggman, he didn't mean for us to get sent here..."

"Even if Dr. Eggman is the one to blame, Sonic shouldn't have pushed him so far."

Amy stopped. (Y/N) almost bumped into her because he was too busy trying to ignore the conversation as well as the smell. She looked up at Knuckles in frustration and yelled at him with a clenched fist. "He's not afraid to fight back!"

Knuckles stopped too, equally as angry. "Sonic just likes getting into fights for kicks!"

Amy looked away. She grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and stuck her nose in the air. "We're not going any further if you talk trash about Sonic!"

(Y/N) sweatdropped. 'When was I involved?'

Knuckles, clearly frustrated, turned away and continued to walk.

"I don't have time for this. See ya."

"Eh!? You're not going to leave us alone down here, are you!?"

"Do what you want. That's y'all's business."

Amy sighed and turned to look at (Y/N). He was looking between the two arguing animals in confusion.

She sweatdropped. "This is going to be impossible..."

"Should we... go after him..?"

"Yeah..." Amy nodded before chasing after Knuckles, pulling (Y/N) along with her. "Hey! Come on, Knuckles, don't be mad! Wait up!"

.

A volleyball flies into the air as cheers and laughs fill the air.

People were enjoying the atmosphere at a local beach. Some were coming in for a surf, while others left to dry off; all with a large smile.

A blond woman was lying in the heat. Her body was blanketed by an umbrella and she read a magazine. She was smiling comfortably and she took her eyes off the small book- but her smile dropped when she noticed something relatively large in the water.

The volleyball players were the closest to the unknown shadow but did not know of its presence. When one of the players hit the ball too hard, it flew into the water. A player went to retrieve the ball before something emerged from the water.

The shout from the woman attracted the attention of everyone in the surrounding area. They all looked in shock as the robot, Misslewrist, loomed over the terrified person.

They screamed in horror, triggering the robot to attack. It extended its arm, taking down a lifeguard stand, spooking the blond from before.

It destroyed cars and surrounding stands. Smoke rose into the air as people ran for their lives. The beach was quickly overwhelmed by the screams of people and the sound of pure destruction from the big robot.

A big, hovering object flew overhead. Inside was the large man from before, further known as Dr. Eggman.

"There's nothing more fun than making waves at the beach."

He grinned devilishly. "Well- Now that we've established a beachhead here- let's set our sights on the city!"

.

[Oh my fucking god why are there so many scene changes.]

.

Back in the city, nothing has gotten better.