~Be the last one to break~

BAHRAIN--> RACE DAY

Charles is starting from pole thanks to the flawless lap he put in Q3 yesterday and I am starting from P7 because my car broke down after my first run in Q3.
I feel a lot of pressure to preform well. Christian is counting on me to beat Charles every chance I get and I have to prove everyone that I deserved the seat and that it wasn't given to me because of my dating history. I don't know how some people think that it's a good idea to post shit about a person they've never even met and say that they didn't deserve something. Dude, I have been training pretty much all my life to get in Formula One and people assume that I got in because I used to date the current World Champion. I've worked my ass off to get here and I plan to show that to everyone.

RACE START IN: 30 minutes

"Andrea?"

"Yeah Charles?"

"Did you see my water bottle?"

Andrea looked around in search of my bottle.

"Here it is." he said as he was passing it to me.

"Thanks mate." I said and he winked at me in response. He's been spending to much time with me so of course he picked up my winking. At least he's learning from the best. I obviously mean me.

Y/n is starting in P7 which means there are five cars separating us. Knowing Y/n, it'll take her about 5 laps to get to P2 so I have to be ready for when she comes after me. I'll have to fend her off for about 50 laps, give or take a lap or two, which won't be an easy job. But I am here to win so I will give my all to be the last one to break.

RACE START IN: 10 minutes

I just got sat in my car and it's almost showtime. Come on Y/n, 57 laps to overtake six cars, you've done it before in a lot less laps. To be honest, I am not that bothered with the five cars in front of me. I am more bothered with the one in the first position. Charles and I have had our fair share of fights on track but it was never like this. We weren't in F1 then, we were in F2 with slower cars which was a little bit less dangerous than this. For the love of God, we will be fighting each other going at least 300 km/h and I'd say that there's bad blood between us so I have to be extremely careful when I start attacking him. Maybe Charles was right to start that fight 6 and a half years ago.

Commentator:

"Finally we can get the season off and running. Five lights on and it's lights out and away we go. Charles Leclerc has gotten an amazing start, a few hundredths quicker than Y/n. We are heading down the first straight and Y/n has already overtaken the Mclaren in front of her making her P6. The man from pole is still leading the race into the first corner and- oh, there's contact! There's contact between a Ferrari and a..."