Sero crowded by his shoulder, grabbing Iida's wrist once he got to one of the descriptions in there. "Hagakure, isn't your quirk invisibility?"

"Can you see me right now?"

"Then why does Izuku-sensei have it in here as a form of light manipulation?" Sero points to the section he was talking about, and Iida leans in closer to read the messy writing. And Sero was right, he did have the quirk listed that way, with considerable writing underneath supporting that statement. The teachers were right! We do use CER in the future!

"Oh, yeah!" Hagakure exclaims. "Okay, so when I went to the quirk doctor when I was little, and since my whole family has that quirk and they couldn't see me, I think they just came to that conclusion. But then Izuku-sensei started asking me some questions a little while ago and he told me they were wrong." Hagakure paused. "I think he was also a little angry about it, because when he walked away he was mumbling something with a sour look."

Oh, yikes. Iida didn't have to imagine what an angry Izuku-sensei looked like, because he had seen it. He really didn't want to be that quirk doctor right about now.

"Wait, what does light manipulation mean?" Kirishima asked. "I mean, we still can't see you."

"I asked that too, but he said that my quirk constantly kind of filters the light around me and changes how it moves. Well, that's not exactly what he said, but there were a lot of big terms used that I don't actually understand enough to repeat them. Right now, my quirk instinctively moves the light away from me, making me invisible. He said it's a tendency that probably comes from my entire family being invisible. And! He said that if I gained more control over my quirk, I could maybe even make myself visible!"

Huh. "I guess that's why it's important to think about your own quirk, and not just listen to some doctor. Even though they are trusted professionals!" Iida said, pushing his glasses up his nose. "Everyone can make mistakes." Including, but not limited to, attempted murder.

"Whatever," Bakugo grunted. "It's creepy anyways. He's like some kind of weird stalker."

"Bakubro! How can you say that?" Kirishima gasped. "Izuku-sensei is totally manly!"

"Yeah, and it's not creepy at all. It's cool he's so smart!" Most of the class nodded resolutely, and Bakugo scoffed and turned away. Iida frowned worriedly at his classmate. It wasn't like they just expected Bakugo to be okay overnight, but if anything he had gotten worse since they had their training match against Izuku-sensei. Iida could hear him yelling obscenities whenever he didn't manage to completely demolish the cement.

He didn't even know that many swear words existed.

"Yeah, and Dunce Face is a genius," He says derisively.

"Hey!" Kaminari squawked. They all watched as Bakugo stalked back to his seat, sending each other concerned looks. Kirishima most of all. The redhead had this terribly forlorn look on his face, an expression of deep helplessness.

I'm the class president... My job is to keep the whole class together and perform as the stellar students of UA we are... If I can't do that, then am I even worthy of the position?

Uraraka nudged his side gently, giving him a small, reassuring smile. He gave her a shaky one in return. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught Shinso awkwardly patting Kaminari on the shoulder, the blonde sporting a happy grin. Needing something to distract himself, he pointed it out to Uraraka.

"Oh my All Might!" She squealed. "Those two are just too cute for words. Do you want to get in on the betting pool we have on when they'll get together?"