At present, the Qin Group's industries are spread across various planets, and from tourism led to the shopping, transportation, catering, accommodation, and other many things that have made the Qin Group earned a lot of money.

And Qin Zhaoci is the only heir of the Qin family's generation, Qin Zhongying and Rao Antong only have her as a child.

Seeing this, Qin Zhaoci felt that she had reached the pinnacle of her life. She not only picked up a pair of mothers, but also picked up a lot of money unintentionally.

She was so happy that she got killed, but couldn't understand the original owner who killed herself.

While learning about her own family, Qin Zhaoci also searched for Ye Lianyin, and found out that the marriage between the Qin family and the Ye family was also due to Ye's advanced spaceship and aircraft manufacturing technology.

The Ye Group can be said to be the most advanced technology group at present, mainly researching and developing high-tech products such as spaceships, aircrafts, robots, mechs, chips, and smart cars.

The combination with Ye's is to reduce the time spent on space travel and increase passenger flow to a greater extent. The combination of the two can be said to be a strong alliance.

Ye Lianyin is the second daughter of the Ye family's generation. She has an older sister, Ye Yici, an Alpha, 27 years old, unmarried, and currently the general manager of the Ye Group.

It is said on the Internet that she is a business prodigy who will lead the Ye family to more success.

Qin Zhaoci is not interested in whether she is a genius or not, the only thing she knows is that she was rated as a good-for-nothing on the Internet.

She also found a post called: When will the Qin Group be ruined by Qin Zhaoci.

It discusses what investment the original owner has made in the past few years, how much money was lost each time her investments failed, and how much Qin Zhongying paid each time to save her ass.

Looking at the series of numbers listed by the netizens, Qin Zhaoci found that the original owner was really a total loser. In this way, Qin Zhongying still chose to let her do what she wants. It can be seen that she loves the original owner very much.

Seeing this, Qin Zhaoci sighed, curled her lips and shook her head.

By the time Qin Zhaoci exited the webpage, it was already twelve o'clock in the evening, and the surfing time always passed so quickly.

Qin Zhaoci quickly turned off her optical brain, closed her eyes to sleep.

When she woke up the next day, it was already 9:30 in the morning.

After Qin Zhaoci was done washing up and came downstairs, 007 greeted her: "Good morning, master."

"Good morning." Qin Zhaoci yawned, "Has Ye Lianyin gone to school?"

007: "Yes, master, the mistress left for school at seven o'clock in the morning, and you were still sleeping at that time."

"I see." Qin Zhaoci stretched out, and nodded sighingly: "It's better to be a vagrant, you don't have to get up early to go to class, and you don't have to go to work, but still don't be too happy."

007: "Yes, it's only been a month since your last investment failed master, and you haven't found a new investment project yet, so you have no work right now."

"Ah, as expected of a robot," Qin Zhaoci glanced at the wall. "You really can't speak."

007 was puzzled: "I'm talking, master."

"Forget it." Qin Zhaoci did not expect the robot, whose brain was made up of programs, to understand what she meant, and took out the bread she had put in the fridge last night before going to bed, and prepared to make a simple sandwich for herself.

After having breakfast, Qin Zhaoci yawned and asked 007: "Does the Empire have a TV?"

007: "Yes, master, I have turned it on for you."

As soon as 007 finished speaking, the lights in the living room dimmed slightly, and the empty wall suddenly turned black, which soon showed a very clear TV, accompanied by video and sound.

When it was turned on, an interview with a female celebrity was playing on the TV. Qin Zhaoci picked up a glass of water, glanced casually and asked 007 "Who is she?"

007 replied, "Her name is Su Na, a second-tier Omega actress from the Empire, 30 years old this year, and one of your scandalous subjects."

"Pfftt" the water that just entered her mouth spurted out instantly, and Qin Zhaoci frowned in disbelief, "My scandalous subject?"

"Yes" 007 was very sure. "You and her were photographed at a party three months ago, and made the the Empire's entertainment hot search list."

"Then, is it true that I'm with her?" Qin Zhaoci swallowed, there was some fear in her eyes, she didn't want to be accused of cheating just after she got married.

007: "According to the summary analysis of your past scandals, the degree of truth is 20%. After the scandal broke out, you didn't admit it, and she was also ambiguous."

"Do I have a lot of scandals?" Qin Zhaoci heard that there is a high probability that it isn't true that's why she was relieved, but after listening to 007's words, she also understood that the original owner should have been merciful outside before, otherwise she can somehow help her to take the blame.