"I was thinking of dying my hair darker." Ning said happily.

"Whatever. Let's go." I said and went towards my car. I opened the trunk and put my bag and Ning's inside. I went to the driver seat and Ning took the shotgun seat.

"Why are you sitting there?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why? You want me to sit at the back and make you look like my driver?

Besides this seat wasn't taken. Or you want someone else to sit here?" Ningning said and narrowed her eyes on me.

"O-of course n-not. What are y-you thinking?" I said and breathe deeply.

"Hmm. Okay." She replied and put her seatbelt on. I did the same thing and start the car.

"Bye Mom!" I yelled before droving out of the garage.

"Bye Mrs. Kim!" Ning said and waving excitedly while sticking her head out of the window.

I drove my way towards Giselle's house before going to Karina's. I asked Ning to get off and rang the doorbell. I'm not yet done talking when Ning happily run towards Giselle's front door.

"We've got a one excited Ning here." I muttered to myself and got off from my car. I leaned my back at the car door, waiting for a certain girl to come out.

Few more minutes passed, Giselle went out wearing a grey t-shirt and a black pants. I saw how Ning froze for a moment and her cheeks are slowly forming a tint of red. Something's off with this two.

"Wow! Is this your car Winter?" Giselle said while gawking at my car

"Yeah." I said and get her bag so that I can put it in the trunk.

"Are you kidding? This is a Lamborghini Urus!"

"What about that?"

"You're so lucky Minjeong!" Giselle squealed.

"I wish I have one too. Mom! Buy me one when I get back!" Giselle yelled before going towards the backseat. I saw Ning was about to follow her but I quickly held her arm.