Angel🫶

SMUT WARNING POOKIES

The elevator door opened and he pulled away. He moved his hair out of his face and said " this way, angel" as he directed you out the elevator. His tone of voice sounded kind of nervous in a way, like he was unsure of what would happen next.

You followed him down the hallway to an apartment door numbered 279. He began rummaging through his jacket pocket to find some keys. He unlocked the door to reveal a kind of messy apartment, the walls had band posters which you assumed he collected over the years and comic books were layed out on the side. It smelt like candles, oddly enough.
" umm sorry for the mess, y/n, I haven't really been here much" he said apologetically. " oh don't worry about it, it's fine " you reassured him.
You were busy looking around, you didn't notice that he was staring at you giving you , that, look.

He gazed down into your eyes, then your lips, then your neck before planting a soft kiss on your forehead. Trailing down from your cheek, to your lips, then to that sweet spot in your neck. " oh Kirk.." you let out, almost moaning. At this point you guys were passionately making out, your hands exploring his back and his wondering your body. After a while he pulled away and led you to a bedroom.
It had posters and guitars hung on the wall, there was a double bed in the middle and a closet on the side.

You guys walked in and he shut the door. He grabbed your waist, pulling you closer. You began to make out again. But this time he felt more confident, more in control, more dominant. He lay you on the bed and hovered over you, gazing into your eyes. " ugh you really are so beautiful, angel". He said, almost complaining. You pulled him closer to you trying to take of his shirt. It kept getting caught. You finally managed to rip it off and you didn't realise he was looking at you the whole time, smirking and biting his lip.
You carried on kissing and he was gonna take of your shirt but quickly stopped and looked down at you, " can I , angel?" he asked hesitantly " please" you whispered into his ear. With that he immediately took it off and dove into your neck, leaving a trail of love bites as he went along. You flung your head back in pleasure as he fondled your breast.

You leant up so he could take your bra off, which he did and he chucked it across the room. You quickly switched him over so you were on top of him. You gazed down at him and began rocking back and forth awell as kissing his neck. You placed your hands on his chest as he moaned, feeling you through his pants. You grinned.
At this point, you both were in such a state you couldn't handle it anymore. You unzipped his pants and took yours off. You were both in your underwear. You stopped for a second to look down at him, he was giving you those eyes again. " can I, Kirk?" You asked, hinting to take off his underwear. He nodded and said " please, angel" which made you more horny you took his off aswel as your own and continued riding.

( it wasn't in yet btw) You kept riding, moving your hips in a circular motion. He quickly switched you two around again, so he was on top. That was how he liked it. He held your wrists back over your head with one hand, and the other he began rubbing you. He traced your clit with his finger and ran his fingers up and down. He leant down and landed his plump lips onto your clit. You were a mess, moaning and groaning, all this tension , you couldn't take it anymore and you came onto his face.
As you were he picked up his pace and began tracing your slit with his tongue and moving his head around. He let go of your wrists and looked up at you. " you like that princess?" He asked. He could tell by your actions you did.

He crawled up your body so he was abit above your head. He stroked his dick a couple times . He was gonna put it in but remembered something. He quickly got off you and ran to the bathroom, leaving you in that state. In the hallway you could hear a baby crying. " that's why I use condoms" he said jokingly, as he put one on. He climbed back over you and rubbed your clit a bit before sliding it in. He let out a soft moan.
You threw your head back, he did the same. He began thrusting in and out. Gradually picking up his pace. He fondled your breast again and caressed your cheek, you could tell he was close.
He was going faster and faster till- he released in you. The room was filled with moaning and groaning. His thrusts began to slow down until they slowly came to a halt. " oh y/n, your such a good girl" he said ,panting. He let himself fall next to you, looking into your eyes to see if you were alright.

"I love you Kirk, so much " you said truthfully. He almost got emotional " I love you too, angel" he said as you both drifted off to sleep, listen to the pouring rain outside.

SORRY GUYS THAT WAS RLLY SHIT IVE NEVER WROTE SMUT BEFORE- HOPE U LIKED IT BTW 🫶