Aftermath 😩

You woke up on a sofa, your vision was still kinda blurry. You could hear voices around you. Your head was throbbing and you let out a groan in pain. Someone said " guys shut up she's waking up ". All of a sudden the room went from loud chattering to silence. All eyes were on you.

" w- where am I ..?" was all you managed to say.
" you're backstage, angel" a shy voice let out. You recognised the voice, but you couldn't quite tell who it was. Your vision started to come back, the once blurry orbs turned into faces. Oh my god. You thought to yourself as you began to recognise who these people are. Kirk was kneeling next to you and some other guys were stood towards the other end of the room. You were freaking out in your head but remained calm on the outside so you wouldn't fangurl all over them.

" hey are you alright? " Kirk asked warmly. " I d-don't know? " you were still so confused as to what had happened. " what's going on ?" You said, kinda panicking. " hey, hey it's alright, don't panic. We think you got trampled on, but your safe now angel" Kirk responded. Angel, angel? why was he calling you angel? It kind of gave you butterflies . You felt relieved that he was there.
" where's my friend? Have you seen them?" You asked worriedly. " we don't know, but there's no one out there so they must have gone " another voice said. You were kinda pissed off that they left you but whatever .
You got up to stand, but as you did this sharp pain flooded your head and you immediately went dizzy again. " hey hey I think you shouldn't stand just yet" Kirk said. " you're right " .
The other guys were sat on the other sofa watching tv and drinking beers, but Kirk remained next to you. His eyes seemed so caring and genuine, you got butterflies again.
"What time is it?" You asked " it's 01:45, angel" Kirk responded. " oh shit, I've been out for a while" you said, kind of jokingly. " yeah, but you're safe now " Kirk responded, almost giggling.

Your eyes started to get heavy, you could feel yourself nearly drifting off to sleep. Kirk noticed and carried you out to a bedroom. He gently laid you on the bed and tucked the covers over you. By this point you had completely fallen asleep.
" goodnight my angel" Kirk whispered as he kissed your forehead, trying not to wake you.

The next morning, you woke up to feel someone lying behind you with their hands around your waist. You gently turned your head to see Kirk peacefully sleeping. He looked so kind and gentil. You turned back around and drifted off for a bit.
You woke up again around an hour later to find Kirk doing his hair in the mirror.
" good morning sleepy head" he said giggling. " goodmorning " you yawned abit. " I thought it would be best to let you sleep in for a while" he said " oh, thanks" you replied. Kirk walked out, leaving you to wake up.

Your head still hurt from yesterday, you noticed you had bruises along your body. You sighed looking at them.
"Hey look what I got you!!" Kirk said excitedly.
He handed you a plate of bacon and eggs, your favourite . " omg thank you, you shouldn't have" you said as you began to eat them.
" your welcome angel, oh by the way we're leaving in about an hour so you might want to get dressed" Kirk said " oh yeah, I only have these" you pointed to the clothes you were wearing, they had holes in from where you were trampled. " oh shit, umm you can wear some of mine" he said kind of worriedly. 
He handed you a t shirt and some sweatpants " here you go, I'll be in the other room" he said " oh okay thanks !" You said. Once he left you were getting changed. You were thinking to yourself. " omg Kirk Hammett just slept in the same bed as me, I'm wearing his clothes. omg omg omg !!" You were thinking. You also thought about when he called , you, angel. It gave you butterflies again.
You walked out to where they were all standing. " hi" you said quite shyly . " hey, I'm James. This is Lars and Cliff. And you've already met Kirk" the tall blonde guy said. " nice to meet you" you said. " omg dude your right she's so hot" cliff said to Kirk. " bro shut up she right there" Kirk said, his face started to turn red and he itched the back of his neck awkwardly. You chuckled at the complement. " well thank you".

" well I'm gonna head home guys, I'm so tired" James said. "Yeah me too" " and me" said Cliff and Lars. You guys said goodbye and they walked out. It was just you and Kirk . " hey did you wanna come back to my place, we could watch a movie !!" Kirk said excitedly, it sounded like he loves movies. " yea sure that sounds so fun! " you responded. " okay I'll be right back" he said as he hurried back into the room you both slept in.

He came out with a suitcase and some chips. " come on follow me" he walked you to his car and opened the door for you, he's such a gentleman you thought to yourself. He hopped in the other side. " hey what song do you want to listen to?" He asked. " oh this one" you said as you put on your favourite song. You guys had been driving for about 20 minutes. He was going fast down the highway, wind blowing in his hair. The way his hands gripped the wheel was so hot. He caught you staring at him. " hey watcha looking at?" He said playfully. " oh nothing" you laughed. " so what's your name anyway?" He asked. " I'm y/n" you answered " what a beautiful name, y/n" he complemented you. " oh why thank you" you said. You could feel yourself blushing, and he noticed.
He glanced into your eyes for what felt like an eternity but it was only a second. His dark eyes are so beautiful, yet mysterious. You could get lost in them for days . He turned back to the road.
By this point you had been driving for about an hour and a half. You arrived at his apartment complex, you guys got in the elevator and you leant back on the wall. " why are you being so nice to me?" You asked, curiously. " because, umm.." he paused " because i love you y/n, I've never felt like this about anyone before- I know we've only just met but there's just something about you that's so- " You cut him off by giving him a kiss on the cheek " I love you too, Kirk. You looked up into his hazel eyes and he looked down into yours. He placed his hand on the back of your head and caressed your cheek with the other. He gently kissed your forehead, then planted his soft lips onto yours. You felt at peace.

I PROMISE SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYSS