• REDLANDS•

|| Author ||

|| Author ||

The car passed a full speed on the Bandra Worli sea link. ' Raven' is his metallic grey color high-end car that
which can reach speeds of 80mph in just under 4 seconds, draws the attention of other drivers and people who were awestruck by his car, and captured its picture.

He smirked and was proud of his company's creation.

The car halted at the familiar surroundings, That iron gate, and its artistic black lines, were part of his fondest memories. The gate opened for him and his car moved inside the campus.

The Chauffeur opened the door for him. He ambled out of the car straightened his suit and fixed it, he removed his glasses, folded them, and kept them in his suit's pocket.

He gazed at a majestic building quite hidden behind a large garden. here hundreds of teenagers squeeze around

The old woman in their late seventies made her way toward him. Her small grey and black hairs were tied in a bun, and she was worn a cream cotton saree with full sleeves blouse her big specs rested on her nose, and a small bindi on her forehead.

She looked the same yet so different. He smiled warmly at her.

" It's great to have you with us Ranveer Rajvansh" she let out with a smile on her face. This time when she called his name not because she wasn't aggravated or irritated or furious, this time she said with a proudly smile lingering on her face.

"So she smiles too?" He thought of recalling hard when her principal smiled during their college days.

" Wasn't she the only one who told me that I can't do anything in my life " He subconsciously voiced and rolled his eyes.

" It's my pleasure" he muttered and shook her hand with her

He took a deep breath inhaling the air and closing his eyes.

And here it all began

Redlands College std 11 section B

• Flashback •

The two boys entered the Redlands auditorium by jumping upon the seats and got seated on the first chair keeping their legs wide on the table. A student around them ogled at them.

" Wind up guys we need to practice here," he said placing his hands around his friend's shoulder.

The students practicing on the stage quickly left the place without uttering anything. They silently obeyed him and moved out of the auditorium picking up their stuff

His gaze fixed on the stage where the
Four girls were dancing.

They tap their feet on the ground rhythmically, and the faint sound of ghungroo could be heard The ghungroo keeps them in tune, His attention moves towards the girl in a white dress standing in the left corner, she didn't miss a single beat unlike the girl who stood in the middle, her hands move gracefully in mudras,