By that time, Anu had finished her banana yogurt and I was safe to sit near her. After completing my food, I peeked at That Girl who was still seated, waiting for Vivaan to return. But I thought to myself 'not in a fucking billion years, bitch.'

I stood up once more making Anu look up at me with the straw still captivated in her lips. She rolled her eyes at my ‘hehe, can I? Please?’ smile. But I decided to take that as a compensation for their ghastly sin before. So I headed towards the girl’s table.  

She looked up at me expectantly. I gave her a flat smile before taking a seat next to her. She frowned.

“I didn’t invite you over. And where’s Vivaan?" she spluttered. I grinned at her words.

“Vivaan left,” she groaned. 

“I wanted to ask you something though,” she nodded.

“You look different,” she smiled.

“Than-” she was disturbed….. happily.

“Is it the haircut?”

“It’s my ne-”

“Botox?” I asked, tilting my head. She gasped, blinking her obviously fake, thick eyelashes.

“That’s very rude!” She said, stuttering a bit. I smiled sheepishly.

“Ahh sorry, that’s a cheap treatment.” she nodded, still a bit surprised.

“So… nose job? Eye Lifting? Mammoplasty?” Then I gasped, leaning forward. 

“Don’t tell me you can afford plastic surgery!!” Her eyes widened, and she opened and closed her mouth a few times, looking very much like those press dustbins.

“How dare y-”

“Mhm… At least you have a good taste in food… Or wait- Aren’t you the girl who added ketchup to noodles?!” 

The girl stood up, slamming her hand on the table. I bit my lower lip, trying to keep my laughter in. The people around our table looked at us, giving us weird looks. 

“Bullying your girlfriend?” Aryan shouted from our table. I ignored his yell and smiled apologetically at the others before murmuring.

“I’m sorry, my girlfriend had ADHD” 

She shook her head in disbelief, before sitting down again. Her eyes glinted lightly, and her face red. She again chuckled to herself like Regina from Mean girls.

"Boy, whatever you are trying now, is got me hooked,"

My pupils widened. "Huh, Nobody is trying to get attention from a basic bitch like you," I say while my hands slowly go over to the glass of water which was on the table. "This is from Vivaan,"

With that, I take the glass and splash the glass of water just across her face and her total bimbo face makeup was ruined. Her mascara started smudging and she sat, livid with rage, too shocked to react. I laughed to myself and turned like superstar Rajinikanth while Aryan grabbed me right by my neck and aborted me to the car. 

Before we went out, I made sure to scream as loudly as possible.

“How could you cheat on me?!”

Even after we were out, I could hear her voice. She was screaming like anything but no people gave her attention because of the explanation I gave to them about ADHD.

Anu, Aryan and I got in the car, laughing without a pause. They were laughing at my last sentence, thinking that I was pranking the ‘poor’ girl. Meanwhile, I was laughing at their assumption. Aryan started the car and told me about how they had thought that I had approached the girl to try out my ‘male charms’. After saying that oh so hilarious thing, they revealed they had recorded it. 

Anu made me beg for the clip, which I gladly did for Vivaan’s sake. And then, I proceeded to forward him the clip.

…..That bitch better buy me food next time.

Author pov_

The way back home was very quiet for Vivaan and Vedant until Vedant shrugged. "Who was this guy?"

A smile raised from Vivaan's lips as his brother did not enquire about what happened there. "He is Aditya, don't you remember him?"

Vedant seemed not to give a damn, but his whole attention was with his brother. "I don't,"

"C'mon, at the mall? The breaking of the mall gate? The total fun?" Vivaan was in his spirit.

"He is 'him'?" Vedant sighed. "Anyways, how did you know him?"

Vivaan nodded in victory. But on the usage of the word 'Anyways' Vivaan was scared to the max because He was on verge that he would ask about Ankita. But he didn't.  

"I have my ways," Vivaan sheepishly smiles.

He again shrugs and concentrates on the road.

Meanwhile, Vivaan gets a notification from Aditya via Instagram. His pupil widened while looking at the video and a devil's laughter arose from his mouth. And that laughing turned into vigorous laughter. 

"What's happening?" Vedant asked, perplexed. "Anything wrong?"

It was hysterical and he was unable to control his laughter. "Nothing serious," he managed to make up these words in between the laughs.

"Hey, hey, are you watching porn?" Vedant asks stopping the car. "Show me your phone right now,"

"Ew Ved, as if I’ll laugh while watc- ow!! Okay here," Vivaan says Pausing the video and showing it to Vedant but only after Vedant pinched his bicep. 

"My girlfriend has ADHD!" 

Vedant started to laugh just like Vivaan, boy they were brothers after all. They were mimicking the dialogues all through the way back home and they were back to normal. At least that's what Vedant thought. Meanwhile Vivaan… Everyone knows, once broken, always broken.

agustadearly18
ivyB4winter

We love you!