Chapter 65

"I see... So that's why she's been out of control.."

"Yes I believe the potion was something else than we imagined.."

"...fear not, y/n is safe now all we need to do is wait for her to gain consciousness again"

"How long should this take?"

"It should take three days for her to recover..the potion is serious if it makes her like this"

"Three days!? Isn't that quite long?"

Ei asked as Morax then look at her and sigh as he smiled while he held ei's shoulder.

"Three days is not long, time flies so quickly"

"...."

"If you're feeling lonely because she's gonna be unconscious for three days then why don't you stay with her? But I recommend you to walk around liyue because it's a beautiful nation of mine"

"I..only came here to help y/n due to her conditions.. nothing more.."

"I see, but if we're talking about y/n she doesn't want you to spend all your life sitting here in her domain while you wait for her to wake up"

"..."

"I won't force you if you don't want to walk around liyue, I'm just saying that don't waste this opportunity. I'm sure y/n would like you to know something about her home once"

"Once? But this is still her home"

Morax just smiled as he started walking while ei just look at him confused.

"She already belongs to you"

"Huh!?-"

"When she agreed to that contract you both made, I knew well that y/n will be fond of you and your sister makoto but I didn't expect that your bond will turn into something more"

"Usually y/n grew up alone, she barely meets the other adepti's, well the only adepti that can talk to her casually was alatus because they have some similarities"

"Other than that she never spend times with the others, she only stay here taking a nap on this huge tree"

Ei then look at you as she then approached you while Morax then decided to un summon his geo shield.

She then kneel down Infront of you as she leaned her hand and caress your fur.

"Y/n.."

She then lean her head close to you as she lay her head to your fur while she close her eyes.

"Please recover quickly...I don't know if I can handle a day without you by my side.."

Morax just watch silently as he never knew that someone would love his precious adepti like this.

Morax then called ei as she turned to face him while Morax then smiled.

"Do take care of my precious a/n"

He smiled before leaving while ei just look at him while he left as she got flustered a little but smiled as she then lay herself onto you.

"I will"

~~~

Morax appeared somewhere in liyue as he just smiled brightly as he look at his nation.

"So it's true?"

Someone then spoke as Morax then turn to see one of his adepti's.

"I knew you'd be the first one to notice her presence"

Morax said as someone came out from the shadow and walk towards Morax as he stood beside him.

"Of course I would immediately notice, it was her after all.."

"Your very fond of y/n, you know?"

"She's like a big sister to me..I consider her as a family"

"That's-...your honest when it comes to her. Alatus"

"Like i said..she's my family"

Alatus said while he just look at liyue harbour while Morax then smiled while he look at the sky.

"You should pay her a visit while she's still in recovery, you might as well meet her lover"

"The electro archon?"

"Yes"

"..I'll be sure to pay a visit"

"She'll love that"

Alatus then nod as he suddenly disappeared while Morax just smiled then turn to look back to his nation.

"A reunion would be nice once she wakes up"