chapter 10

You were lost in thoughts as the traveller notice you just looking at one direction which she felt worried and approach you.

"Y/n?"

She wave her hand Infront of you as you then snap out of your Thoughts and look at her.

You immediately smiled at her and lean on the tree.

"Is there something you need? Traveller?"

"You were lost in thoughts for quite a while now, is there something bothering you?"

Paimon said as you just shake your head and smiled.

"It's nothing really, I just remembered something from the past. That's all"

Lumine was about to say more but held back as she just let you be and continued training the resistance army.

You watch them for a while before you spotted Someone on the corner and look to see a fatui agent looking at you.

You stood up and went to his direction as you saw him waiting for you.

"So what does signora want this time?"

"She wants your presence on the hide out, now"

"I see.. alright you can go, I'll catch up with you"

"Don't be late"

He said before vanishing as you then went out of the corner and look to the traveller who just got finished on the training and approach you.

"Y/n"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to come with us to Narukami island for a while? Ayaka wish to see me"

"Hmm~ I see"

"It's okay if you have another-"

"I'll come with you traveller"

You said and summon your mask as you put it on your face and smiled at them.

"But first you need to disguise yourself, we don't want the shogun's army to see those wanted people roaming around Narukami island? Right?"

They nod and told you to wait for them as you nod and wait at that spot. Not long they both went back with a mask and some inazuman clothes or kimono to be clear.

"Oya? A perfect disguise I see, the soldiers will only see you as a civilian"

"But don't get your hopes up so be careful"

They nod before you three proceed to go to Narukami island. You first escort them to the kamisato estate.

They both went inside but you stayed outside which made them confused.

"I'll meet someone, I'll be back"

"Uhm..okay.."

She didn't say anything as they went inside the kamisato estate while you proceed to go the fatuis hide out.

You went inside their hide out and immediately met signora who was sitting on the chair while waiting for you.

You approach her and stop midway as you look at her while she just smiled at you and cross her legs and folded her arms.

"What is the reason of summoning me this time? Signora?"

"Look at you, don't even have some respect against the fatui diplomat"

"Hmm~ I don't respect anyone in the fatui"

She just chuckled and gesture you to come closer as you did. You stop beside her and she still told you to come closer which you assume that she was gonna tell you something as you lean down.

Just when you lean down, her hand immediately glow and was about to froze you when you just held her wrist stopping her as you look at her.

"Ah,ah,ah, Signora. How many times did you already did this for the past week? Hm?"

"Who knows?"

She then finally whispered something on your ear.

"Your just interesting to play with, beasty~"

She suddenly lick your ear as you just sigh and lean back up and let go of her wrist.

She just giggled as she really loves toying with you.

"If you summon me just to toy with me then I'd rather go back now"

"Actually, we will meet someone"

Just then the door open as you look revealing the tenryou commission, the one Leading the vision hunt decree, kujou clan.

The head of the kujou clan, kujou takayuki was there and sat down on the opposite side of the table.

He then look at you suspiciously before looking back at signora.

"Who is this strange one?"

"She's my best subordinates so far, she just got back from her mission and is reporting to me"

She lied about that and you look at her confused behind the mask but shrug it off and just act like one of her subordinates.

"I see..."

"Let's proceed to the main goal shall we?"