I open the door but find nothing. I think it is my mind playing tricks on me but when I feel a hand go on my shoulder I know I wrong. 

I quickly turn around to see a man I am way to familiar with. Jake, fucking, Mitchel. He swings his fist at me but he isn't able to make contact before I duck under it, I try to stab him with my knife but he Is wearing some sort of vest. 

We start to throw punches at each other, some of his hitting me and majority of mine hitting him. Soon enough a swarm of 10 - 15 people run in, I get cover behind a wall. That wall has guns on it, Today must be my lucky day. 

I grab a gun and start shooting at them, but the fact that there is only one of me and 15 of them makes it really hard. I'm able to hot some of them but not a lot, I run over to another wall and hide behind it again. 

I reload the ammo and and start shooting again, this time hitting quite a few because they were out of ammo without knowing it, Fuck heads. 

I run over to them and and start fighting them, knocking the guns out of their hands, and their other weapons that they bring out. Soon enough, the people that I thought I had killed start shooting at me, one of the bullets hitting me in the waist. 

I groan from the pain and run back to the wall, this time going deeper into the building to give me a few seconds. I am able to make my way to the med bay and wrap up my wound with a bandage. 

After a few seconds they find me and start shooting at the door. I back myself up onto the cement wall and wait for them to barge in, when they do I shoot 2 in the head and another in the neck. 

There is only around 5 more men but they don't look like they are going to be fun to fight with. They all corner me and I start to think of my options. 

"Just before we start this, I would like to ask you boys a question." The look at me in confusion, I am dripping with blood from my face, my wound and the cuts on my legs as well, I need to get this over with so I can clean these up before they get infected. 

"Did you boys ever learn the tango?" Before they answer I run up to the high one in the middle and wrap my whole body around him. I get on his back and get his gun from his leg band. All the other men start shooting at him. 

He wasn't one of the lucky ones who got a bullet proof vest. I start shooting at the men, hitting 2 of them in the head and the other 2 barley missing. 

I get off the guys and and he falls to the floor, there are 2 men left, and the bandage on my wound isn't doing anything for me so I'm not at my best strength. They run toward me and I fight them off barley. I end up shooting one of the in the neck and shoving a knife in the other ones eye. 

I fall back against the wall In pain and exhaustion I hold onto my waist knowing that I need to get out of here soon. I find the strength to get up and walk back out into main room where I fought all the other men. Some of them aren't dead so I grab my gun and shoot them in the head. I walk up to Jake who is trying to get away. 

I put my foot onto his back and aim the gun to his head. But before I pull the trigger I ask him a important question. "Who sent you?" I ask, he laughs. 

"Dante Miller, And guess what, he is just going to keep coming for you until he has you, so you can tell you little boy toy Reid that he doesn't have much time with you left. He will have you eventually." Jake continues laughing, I scowl at him and shoot him in the Head. 

I don't take another second and walk out of the building, I get into my car and speed home. I walk through the door and take my boots off. Reid comes running down the stairs, he practically runs toward me when he sees that I'm bleeding, I had taken the bandage off in the car because it was just hurting more.

I hold my waist trying to not bleed out, Reid puts his hands on my arm and looks at my wound. "Who did this to you?" I just shake my head. 

"Don't worry, they are already dead." I push past him and walk over to the kitchen. I unzip my suite and take off the sleeves leaving it hanging around my waist, I'm now left in just a bra. I grab some alcohol and start cleaning it. 

I look up and see Reid Walking toward me, he grabs the wipe I was using and pulls me up onto the counter, He starts cleaning the wound making sure to be very gentle. 

He hits a sensitive spot and I wince from he pain, he stops cleaning and looks up at me, "Stop complaining, you're fine." I scoff at the comment. 

"Try having a fight against 15 men when it's just you, men who are way bigger than you, and then you can tell me to stop complaining." I say in response. He smiles. And  real smile. I like that look. 

..................................................................................

HEYY! sorry for the long chapter I wanted to be able to fit in the "who did this to you" scene but also the after math of it because I thought it was nice hahaha. anyway hope y'all r enjoying the book x 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE PRETTY PLEASE!!