chapter 35 SPG!

En başından başla

"Basic mathematics, wife." He whispered.

"Ohhhh.. Lucas..." I chanted his name.

He kissed, licked, bit and sucked my neck, pakiramdam ko ay may likidong namumuo sa puson ko na kunti na lang ay lalabas na. He removed his finger inside me, dumaosdos siya papunta sa kaselanang bahagi ko.

Mas lalong humigpit ang pagkakahawak ko sa kobre-kama nang maramdaman ko ang kanyang bibig sa ibabang parte ko. He's french kissing my private part in very erotic and sensual manner.

"Ahhh.. Lucas.. ohh.." I moaned loudly. His tongue moves fast and so good. Bawat sulok ng pagkababae ko ay hinihimod ng kanyang dila. Ang malakas kong ungol ang bumalot sa loob ng kwarto, bahagyang nanigas ang aking hita nang sinundot-sundot ng kanyang dila ang klitoris ko.

"Lucas... I-I'm cumming.. ahhh.." malakas kong ungol, The way he move his tongue on my private part gives shivers on my whole body. I bit my lip when he hardened his tongue and inserted it inside me. I felt different, kakaiba pero masarap.

He inserted his tongue in and out of me, I moaned again when his hands played my mound. The sound of him lapping and devouring my part and my moan echoed the whole room.

"Oh! Mmm. Ahh!" I grind my hips on his mouth, pressing my wetness on his mouth makes me start to feel light-headed and wilder.

"Ah! Yes! That! Oh! It feels good!" I screamed when his lips pinch my labia. Paulit-ulit ang ginagawa niyang pagsipsip sa pagkababae ko, he's also hitting my precious and delirious spot inside of me. " Lucas! Naiihi ako. Ah!" I screamed.

"Cum on hubby's mouth, Wife. Let me taste how delicious your juices are." He said while lapping my center.

Bumaon ang aking kuko sa kobre-kama at umawang ang aking labi nang maramdaman ko ang tensyon sa puson ko at maya-maya pa ay nanigas ang mga hita ko. Naramdaman ko ang paglabas ng likidong kanina pa namumuo sa puson ko.

I'm gasping for air, hinihingal kong binagsak ang katawan ko sa kama, pero nanatili pa din sa ere ang bewang ko. Walang awa niyang hinihimod ang bawat sulok ng pribadong parte ko.  When he's finish sipping my his arms that are clinging to my thighs loosen up. I thought tapos na but I'm wrong, he's not done yet.

I was gasping for air and catching my breath, I squealed before attempting to look at Lucas who did that before I can move, a heavy muscular body towered my weak one.

Narrator's pov.

Pumaibabaw siya sa babae at hinalikan siya.
"I'll teach you the basic mathematics as your punishment, baby. " He huskily said.
His lips travelled to her neck, "Hmmmm.." she moan.

As the minutes has been passed, both of them were naked, the woman's pleasuring for it.
"Ahhh.."  she moaned, Lucas's like French kissing her womanhood in a very sensual and erotic way. It's fast and for heaven's sake it's good. His tongue moves faster, hinihimod ang bawat sulok ng pagkakababae.

Mas hinigpitan lalo ng babae ang pagkakahawak sa unan when she felt Lucas's hand squeezing her left mountain. Hinihimas at nilalamas niya ito na para bang isang stress ball, he play her taut and hard nipples.
"Hmmm.. Ahh!" She moaned loudly, lucas play her klitoris through his tongue, that gives her shivers on her whole body. She bit her lip when she felt lucas's tongue entered her private part. She shifted uncomfortably when she felt different. He inserted his tongue in and out of her as his hands played her mountains.

She obeyed herself to him, and she can only do is to moan with pleasure. The sound of Lucas lapping and devouring her private part echoed around the whole room. "Ohh! Ah...." She grind her hips on his mouth, pressing her wetness on his mouth  more. They're starting to feel  light-headed and wilder.

"Ah! That! Yes! Oh! That feels good." She screamed when she felt Lucas's lips pinch her labia. Sinipsip niya ng paulit-ulit ang pribadong parte ng babae, he's hitting the very delirious spot of her in her hole. She held his masculine arm. "I.. I'm cumming." She stuttered. "Cum on my mouth, darling. I want to taste your fresh juice with my tongue." He said while lapping her center.

"Hmmm.." she moaned, bumaon ang kuko niya sa braso ni Lucas, she bit her lip. Ang tensyon  ay namuo sa kanyang puson at maya't maya ay nanigas ang kanyang hita. She felt something liquid from her private part.

Hinihingal na para bang kakagaling sa paligsahan sa pagtakbo, bumagsak ang kanyang katawak sa kama pero ang bewang ay nanatili sa pwesto nito.

Lucas's is still there, he keeps on penetrating her using her damn tongue, when he's finished on sipping her juices his arms that are clinging to her tighs loosen up. The woman thought that they're done, but no. They're not done yet, it was like an appetizer for him. She's gasping for air, catching her breath.

"Darling, I want to take you to heaven." He whispered seductively.
He held her cheek, "you'll see heaven, darling." He whispered.

Parehong wala sa katinuan at nasasarapan. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He cupped her face before he's making the passionate kiss deep.

He moved his lips and she didn't respond but when he started to be more aggressive, she found herself responding to him, napaungol ang babae  nang marahas na sinipsip ni Lucas ang kaniyang dila.

"Hmmmm.." he gently bites her lower lip before pulling it. His kiss went down to her neck, bahagyang pumipisil ang kanyang kamay sa dibdib ng babae,pinaglalaruan niya ang ito. The woman's head buried on the pillow, she felt him took one of her nipples on his hot and sinful mouth, he's licking and sucking it.

"Ohhh.... Ahh.." she moaned.

Napasabunot siya sa buhok ni Lucas, his mouth is playing her breast,his hands wandered around her body, hid hand keeps playing her mountain, while the other hand is travelling to her body until he reached her private part and started to finger fucking her private part.

"Fuck, that's so tight, darling." He whispered seductively and huskily.  Napahawak siya sa balikat ni Lucas, when he  started to moved his finger. He would push it inside of her and pull afterwards creating a delicious sensation. She gasped when he leaned down on her other mountain, the one that he haven't sucked, before licking and playing with his sinful tongue while moving his hand on her center.

Mas lalong nag-init ang kanilang katawan, "ohh.. faster.. faster please. It feels good." She moan with pleasure. From moving slowly and erotically, his finger's pace began to get faster, they could also hear the sound of his finger moving in and out.

He bends his fingers, touching and hitting her precious spot inside of her. He's fucking her with his fingers ruthlessly and erotically. He's penetrating her, knuckles down, she was just writing in bed, enjoying every single thing.

Muli niyang naramdaman ang tensyon sa kanyang puson. Bumigat ang kaniyang paghinga at muling tumibok ang kaniyang pribadong parte. "Ah! That! Yes! Ah! Ah!" She screamed in ecstasy, her tighs hardened and later on her body shook and she reached her climax.

His long and huge manhood, entered her wetness. "Shit. Darling, You're so tight." Hinihingal niyang sabi. Her hands turned into fist, she breathe heavily. Her tears fell down into her cheek because of pain.  "Take this as your punishment, baby." He whispered, dahan-dahan niyang bumayo." It hurts." Daing ng babae.

He slowly move, so that the woman won't hurt.
"Masakit pa ba?" He asked her, "Oo, it hurts.." She replied. He cornered her on the bed and moved slowly, he kissed her passionately.

"Hmm.." she moaned, they separated their lips,  as she didn't felt the pain, Lucas went fast. "Ah! Oh!" She screamed, "ahhh.." he moaned.
The time has been passed, their basic mathematics tutorial has been ended up. They did it up until midnight.

🥀

Author's note: napakatigas talaga ng ulo. Jusko! Sabing bawal minor eh! Pero ito ka/kayo nakangiti kase may Bed scene. Amputchi.