Chapter 3-5

At this time, Fang Ze looked up at the screen, changed the subject, and said, "Is there a case recently?"

Speaking of the missing case, Luo Bixin nodded and said, "It's not a big case, it's just that someone went missing, but it's a bit suspicious."

"Can I join?"

"Of course, I can't ask for it."

Naturally, Luo Bixin would not refuse. With the great master Fang Ze joining, maybe he could find new clues.

...

The new book asks for flower evaluation votes~~~ Thank you very much, readers

Chapter 3 Preliminary Analysis

In the meeting room.

Fang Ze carefully read all the materials of the disappearance case, and then slowly closed the folder.

Raising his hand to pick up the teacup in front of him, Fang Ze took a sip, his eyes focused on the void, obviously thinking.

Everyone did not disturb and waited quietly.

Right now, the disappearance case is at an impasse. If there is no breakthrough, it can only be shelved temporarily.

After a while, Fang Ze put down the teacup in his hand and said, "I haven't had any contact with Hu Yin's husband and friends yet, so many thoughts can only stay on the surface. Please refer to it."

Hearing this, everyone turned their heads to look at Fang Ze, waiting for his next words.

Jiang Xiaobai and the others all have a learning attitude. Every case has a starting point, and it is very important. It is related to the direction of the investigation and the final result of the investigation.

And Fang Ze's entry point is exactly what they are focusing on.

Fang Ze said: "It seems that Hu Yin's personality can't be concluded at present, because from the information of your investigation, the understanding of Hu Yin comes from others, and I, these negative evaluations, are more inclined to be between women. envy."

"Everyone who says Hu Yin is bad, such as vixen, smug, etc., are all women. Has Mr. Mingchuan ever thought about this?"

Ming Chuan pondered for a while, nodded, and said: "Fang team is right. There is such a possibility. Hu Yin's male friends are indeed positive comments."

Fang Ze continued: "If it is said that Hu Yin's disappearance is due to the complexity of her social circle, the possibility of this is not high in my opinion. The bigger doubt is not here."

"An even bigger doubt? Team Fang, explain clearly." Luo Bixin said seriously.

She felt that Fang Ze seemed to have discovered something.

Fang Ze pointed to the screen and said, "Wang Jie, you only called to inquire after Hu Yin was absent from work for ten days. Why?"

Regarding this question, Luo Bixin said: "I asked Wang Jie, and he said that he called Hu Yin during the period, but he kept shutting down the phone and finally called Hu Yin's husband."

Fang Ze said: "Are there any call records?"

Luo Bixin shook his head: "No, Wang Jie changed his mobile phone in those few days. The old mobile phone was broken, but the communication company did have a record. He didn't lie."

"It broke? What a coincidence?" Fang Ze blinked.

The quality of the current mobile phones is not low, and with the protection of the mobile phone case, if it is not because of violent collisions, it will not be so easy to break.