"Now where's my lil sis?"

"Right here," I yell.

"Tessie!"

"Jason" I run to him and give him a hug.

"How are you?"

"I am doing fine."

"Where's everyone else?" Moose asks.

"We're right here Mooskie," Andie teases as she walks in with Sean, Violet, Chad, Kido, the Santiago twins, and Vladd.

I give everyone a hug and set everyone at the table. My friends grab a plate and fill it with the food I prepared. We all sit down and say a prayer then dig in.

"Tess this food is amazing," Jason compliments me.

"Why thank you," I say back.

"I'm happy I'm not eating goat balls" Sean admits and Andie busts out laughing.

"You ate a goat's what?" The Santiago twins say in unison. And everyone burst out laughing.

"Oh my gosh, that was hilarious," I say in between laughs.

After some more eating and catching up, we all make our way towards the living room and reminisce on some memories. I had Aaron on my lap and Tiana on Moose's lap

"I remember when Me and Jason almost made the building catch on fire because of our neoflies," I say.

"Man I forgot about that, I almost burnt my hand from that," Jason says with a laugh.

"That was funny or remember when the twins beat the fortune teller machine," Kido says with a laugh.

"The machine was being stupid," Marco said.

I hear a gasp from below me.

"He said, stupid Mama. That's a bad word," Aaron looks at me.

"Way to go, bro," Martin smacks his brother.

"I'm sorry kiddo What can I do to make it up to you," Marco says

Aaron motions for Tiana to lean down towards him and they whisper.

"Me and my sister say that you have to give us candy to make up for bad words," Aaron says with a smirk.

"But kid I don't have candy?" Marco Admits.

"Well I guess he'll never ever forgive you," Tiana says with some sass.

The look on Marco's face was priceless and everyone laughed at him.

"You kids want to hear something funny?" Andie asks Tiana and Aaron.

Tiana and Arron eagerly nod their heads.

"Your parents were so annoying before they got together," Andie jokes.

My kids laugh and so does everyone else.

"What?" I ask.

"You two kept making goo-goo eyes at each other. It made me want to throw up," Andie smiles.

"WE DID NOT." Moose and I say in sync.

"Yes, you did," everyone else says.

I roll my eyes playfully and kick Andie's foot.

"How did Mama and Daddy meet Aunt Andie?" Aaron asks.

"I think they should tell you," Andie gestures to me and my husband.

Aaron turns around on my lap so that he can face me

"Mama, how did you and Moose meet?"

"I wanna know too Mama," Tiana shouts and waves her hand around.

I look into the eyes of my husband of 7 years and smile. All the moments and memories that led to us being here came back all at once.

I look around and see that my friends we looking at us then glance back down at my kids.

"Well, it started off when your Daddy spilled water on my leggings.."

She's alive? Yeah, sorry about the little hiatus :)

The End is official this time. I saw your comments and some of you wanted a peek at Tessa and Moose's life and here you go. Also, I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR 65k reads. That's absolutely amazing. I can't believe how much this book has grown in the past year.

Now I am putting Tessa and Moose's characters to rest because they need it.

Check out my other books, and more books are coming in the future so stay tuned. And I hope that everyone has a great night, day, or evening. Hopefully, I will see you again in my other books. Okay Bye