Going To UA and Dorms

Kacchan woke me up and said if I wanted to come to class he I had to get up. "How do you know Eraser will be okay with it?"
"I dont know but he probably has a plan. Aslo you need to be in you're human form and a uniform plus you have to call him Aizawa from now on okay."
"Yeah yeah where's my uniform?"
"On the bed put it on and go out the window and wait on the porch as you're human form."

I put on my uniform and dyed my hair black. After I snuck out the window as a cat. When I was at the porch I made sure no one was looking and I took the chance to change into my human form. I was waiting out side when I heard Kacchan yelling inside.

"Come on Deku let's go to class." 

Once we made it to class Eraser set some ground rules.
"First call me Aizawa. Second try to make friends or don't or don't I  really don't care. Third you are going to share a room with Bakugo because it's the biggest and you know him. Go sit and wait for your other classmates."
As people started walking in they were not only surprised to see me a new 'student'  I was talking to Kacchan  he wasn't trying to blow my face off and the amount of scars I had.
"Woah bakubro why aren't you blowing him up!?" A kid with yellow hair said.
"I'LL BLOW YOUR FACE OFF IF YOU DONT GO AWAY!"
"Damn Kacchan in middle school no one even came up to you they were terrified! But you made some friends I'm so proud!"
"DEKU I'LL BLAST YOU TO HELL AND LEAVE YOUR BODY FOR A PACK OF WILD WOLFS!"
"Quiet down and take your seats."
Everyone made there way to there seats  and Eraser started his lesson. I wasn't paying attention and I saw a bunch of people leaving so I got up and followed Kacchan.
"Kacchan what are we doing?"
"We are going to lunch you dumb nerd."

"Can we eat on the roof? No one comes up there I've been watching UA for a long time."

"Fine but if we get caught your taking the blame."

I hugged Kacchan and some red head along as the yellow haired one had there jaw on the floor. "Dude did you see that!? How could the new guy not die?!"

Me and Kacchan were now on the roof and we were just talking about random shit  and listening to music with my airpods when I got a call. The airpods were still connected so Kacchan could hear everything.
"Yeah what do you need?"
Caller=C
"C:we are going to attack the training camp when it comes up. Do you have any tratiors?"
"Yeah only two Bakugo and Eraser tell the league to try  not attack them. And if they do try to make it not as obvious. Make it look like they are retreating. And if Eraser catches one of them we will put them in the villain rehab in UA."
"C:okay bye."
"Damn Deku you really have this planed out."
Of course I do who do you think I am?"
"Yeah but dosen't your body still hurt after the incident?"

"Of course it does but I cant let that stop me."

"Fine but if you fucking die I will blast you to hell."

"Awe Kacchan are you worried about me?"
I could see Kacchan blush and look away in embarrassment.
"It's okay Kacchan I love you too!"
As we went back to class Eraser was announcing that we were going to the training camp. The whole class yelled with excitement.
"You have the rest of the day to pack and get ready."
The whole class left and me and Kacchan stayed back to explain what was going to happen at the training camp.
"So if I catch a villain they are going to be put in the Rehab program?"
"Yes but only if they are from the league like Toga, Shigaraki, Twice, Dabi and more I will tell you if they are or aren't."
"Ok go pack."
Once we made it back to the dorms people were asking to see the cat a.k.a me.
"Why do you want to see Izuku?"
"Kacchan you never told me you had a cat! Can I see him?"
I shot Deku a glare as he said that fuck off. "No, None of you extras can see my Izuku.
I started blushing by what Kacchan said. He started to walk away and I ran after him.
"Kacchan wait! Why would you say that that's so mean!"

"Something has to be going on between them no way bakubro actually likes someone!"
"Mabey he knew him for a long time. He did mention him in middle school."
"But wouldn't that piss him off more?"
"Mabey he just really doesn't like us."
"What If there was trauma between them."
"She could be right did you see how many scars he has!"
"Yeah they dont look that fully healed either."

Me and Kacchan were playing Super Smash Bros and I was beating him.
"DAMMIIT DEKU HOW THE HELL DID YOU BEAT ME WITH WARIO! I WAS USING FUCKING FALCON FOR FUCK SAKE!"
"Mabey you're just bad at the game"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY IM AMAZING AT THIS GAME! YOU CHEATED THATS HOW YOU WON ISN'T IT!"
"No I just practice using level 9 CPUs."
"WITCH ONE!?"
"Little Mac and Sheik."

"LIES SHOW ME!

"LIES SHOW ME!

As I was beating them I looked over and Kacchan was flabbergasted

"Damnit. I'm going to beat you one day.
I looked at the time and it was 7:36.
"Deku do you want dinner?"
"Yeah let's go"

We were walking down to the kitchen and we hear them talking.
"I still don't get how bakubro could like anybody. He just hates people in general. Dammit this whole situation is messing with my brain!"
We choose to ignore them and walked into the kitchen. "What did you damn extras make for dinner?" "Kacchan be nice!"
"Deku I swear to god. IF YOU ELBOW ME ONE MORE TIME I WILL MURDER YOU!"
I elbowed Kacchan and he started chasing me i ran outside and he tackled me on the ground.
"Ahh Kacchan I'll stop! I'll stop!" I said through laughter.
"Good if you don't you're finding somewhere else to sleep."
"That's why you suck at Smash Bros!" Kacchan looked pissed and I  couldn't help but laugh.
The damn nerd wouldn't stop laughing so I picked him up and put him on my back like a sack of potatoes.  I bought Deku to my room and we were laying in bed just talking and Deku fell asleep after an hour. I was laying beside him and he wrapped his arms and legs around me like I was his body pillow. I fell asleep beside him.