Quirks

"Deku you have proven to me that you are worthy of a quirk." My eyes went wide. "Really!? Thank you so much!"
"I'm going to give you more than one but what do you want your main one to be?"
I thought for a moment. "Transform, to be able to be any animal I want."
He told me to come closer and that the pain would feel worse than any pain because hes giving more than one quirk and they were powerful. He was right

I was on the floor gasping for air and he was congratulating me that it was over and you lived.

"I'm going to tell you how your main one works but the rest you have to figure out your self. So just think of any animal you want and how you want to it to look. That's all." He called a portal and I was now on the couch at the base. "So, what happend?" "I-I got quirks."
"You mean quirk?" I shook my head and everyone looked surprised. "Well what are they?" "I dont know he only said that they were very powerful. The only one I know is Animal Transform."
"Try it out then!" I though of a green and yellow frog and I shrunk so I assumed it worked.
"Your a frog? How will this help us." " I can still understand you  Shigaraki." Toga asked if I could ribbit so I tried and it worked. She was squealing. "Ahh you're so cute!" I transformed back into human. Any way I'm going to my room.

I called Kacchan and he picked up.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT IM IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS!" 
"Don't yell Kacchan but can you meet me later same spot? I have to tell you something important!"

"Tch, fine see ya later."

I had nothing to do so I went under the bridge and was playing my phone. Until Kacchan came.
"So what was so important?"
"I got quirks!"
"Quirks?"
"Yeah I don't know how many but the only one I know is transform!"
I turned into a cat to show him and he looked shocked.
"You're a cat."

"Yeah I can talk and meow too."

"I'm taking you to my dorm. I'm keeping you."

"W-what? What about Eri and the league?"

Take Eri to Aizawa and I dont give two fucks about them.