The room prank

Tw: slight grinding, rough sex, riding, overstimulation
Type: smut
Top Dream
Bottom George
1894 words
--------------------
Dream, George and Sapnap. This trio has been living together for a while now and they decided to ask Karl and Quackity to come over, because why not.

Karl and Quackity arrived and Sapnap ran down the stairs to greet them.

"Heyy Sapnap" Karl and Quackity hugged Sapnap who hugged them back "hey nice to see you!".

George and Dream went running downstairs, both almost falling.

"Hey!" Dream hugged Karl and Q, George did the same.

"What took you two so long to come down?" Karl was curious.

"Well we were in George's room which is all the way down the hall and didn't hear y'all" Dream calmly said.

"Okay..anyways what should we do?" Quackity changed the topic.

"I dunno its kinda late sooo we could watch something?" Sapnap said

"Dude its 4pm its not THAT late" Dream chuckled

"And what? I dont care lets just watch something" Sapnap looked at the others

They were all sitting in the living room. Sapnap, Karl and Quackity on the ground, Dream and George on the couch.

"Of course you lovebirds have to sit together" Sapnap rolled his eyes playfully

"Hey we're not lovebirds or anything like that" George looked Sapnap directly in the eye

"Whatever, can someone go make some popcorn please?" Sapnap looked at others

"I'll make it" Dream got up

George was just sitting on the couch on his phone, while Sapnap, Karl and Quackity were whispering something. The trio was planning something. They were planning on locking Dream and George in a room for couple hours and see what happenes.

"What are y'all talking about?" George got curious

"Nothing important" Quackity said quickly

"Im back with the popcorn" Dream sat down

Sapnap and Karl sat on the couch too, leaving Quackity on the ground. Quackity scooted in front of the armrest next to Sapnap and Karl.

They put on some movie what they found and began watching.
________

They were halfway into the movie when Karl snatched the bowl from Dream's lap and gave it to Sapnap, so the trio (Sap, Karl and Q) could eat it.

George was too interested into the movie he didnt notice. When he reached over to grab some popcorn, not looking away from the screen was a bad idea. Because of course he didnt notice the bowl was gone, he accidentally placed his hand on Dream's crotch, making him snatch his hand away.

"Sorry i didn't notice" George covered his red face in his hands.

Dream just looked at him and said "yeah yeah its fine"

No it wasn't.

It made Dream hard, which was not fine.
(Wtf this is so cringe ;-;)

Dream didn't blame George but even though he grabbed George's wrist and dragged him upstairs. That gave a great opruttunity to the trio to lock them in a room.

Dream shut the door behind him. He began walking towards George until they heard the door being locked.

"Oh my fucking god those mother fuckers" Dream looked at the door.