Daddys little vixen

Being interviewed to work for one of the most elite club in the city was not what I had planned for a Saturday night... Yet I found myself sitting infront of the most intimidating and gorgeous man I've ever laid my eyes on ... Not giving him the satisfaction to actually see me gwaking ... *He didn't need to know I found him attractive but I'm sure he knows because his a fucking walking sex god* ... Is that really what u think of sweet cheeks (winking) ... I gave him a glare and asked when could I start ...
There was a hint of something in his eyes ... Something I couldn't quite put my finger on ... He nodded and as I stood up I leaned against the table calling him closer ... When he was close enough to hear me, I whispered in his ear ( picturing me bent over your table does not mean it will happen unless u stop being a pussy u know) ...
I was always blunt but I didn't know where this new found courage came from ... I mean really this is my soon to be boss and I'm being a needy bitch. He was taken aback but only for a slight moment standing abruptly, he walked out of the office and the last words I heard was come ... Following with out a word I was nervous and excited at the same time ...
He lead me through a passage and we entered a door ... He locked it behind us but I was to stunned by what was infront of me to acknowledge what he said or did ... I've read books on BDSM not detailed but enough to know I was walking into wat I was walking into... He stood by the door watching me and God I could not resist the urge to press's my legs together I needed friction... Hey don't judge me okay it's been months and that vanilla shit doesn't do much satisfying...
Not waiting to be told I undress completely and kneeled ... Seemingly impressed he smirked ...
U address me as daddy little slut ...
U take wat I give you and don't be greedy or there will be punishment...
Your safe word whore?
Dragon fruit.
Do u have any experience he asked still leaning where he was ...
No, I muttered but I'm ready and willing to receive anything and everything daddy has to offer I but my lip replying ...
Inching closer to me and stood silent for a while ...
Trying to resist the urge to squirm under his gaze ...
Pictures last longer u know...
And I don't have time to be wasting...
Are u going to pleasure me or should I take the lead ...
Getting frustrated I rolled my eyes and he caught it ...
I hoped it would ignite some sort of reaction because let's be honest getting rejected right now in all my glory by a sex god was not something I'd want to remember ever ...
Grabbing my hair he lifted me up I hissed at the pain but a tingle sparked in my core ...
He slapped my tit and I whimpered ... Not so bratty now are u my little vixen...
You come in here for an interview dressed like a prostitute and then talk to me the way u want to ...
No daddy ... I just-
Shut it bitch he cut me off did I ask u to open that pretty little mouth of urs... U seem to run it a lot ... Let's see wat else it's good for with that I was pushed to the floor on my knees ... Not a second later his hard, throbbing delicious cock was in my mouth... The size of him had me gagging as tears fell from my eyes ... He was rough and fuck if that didn't turn me on more ... He pulled out from my mouth rubbing his glorious dick all over my face harsh words leaving his fowl mouth ... U looking like such a perfect little bitch with my cock all over ur face ... Before I could answer I was being choked with his dick again ... Almost on the brink of crying he slept me ... Grabbing my hair and pushing in further ... The mixture of humiliation and shame with a side of desire and excitement for wat was to come only had me dripping more ... A few more pushes and he came all over my face looking him in his eyes I wiped my fingers across my face and sucked on my fingers letting it out with a loud pop and he smirked...lifting me up he bound me to a post ... He pinched my nipples and they felt on fire only causing me to drip more ... U've been a bad girl haven't you ... I bite my lip feeling something cover my eyes ( a blindfold) ...I didn't know him enough to trust him but fuck I wanted everything he was willing to give ...
I felt pressure on my nipples, it was sweet fully painful and I knew instantly from the feeling they were clamps ... U are going to be spanked fifteen times and u will take it hopefully that will teach u somewhat control over that dirty mouth of urs bitch ... Moaning he chuckled darkly as he rubbed my ass cheeks ... U like that don't u little slut ... He spanked me and I jumped out of surprise... Needing to rub my thighs together for some sort of friction ... I felt something sliding into me and I wiggled, the vibration that was caused due to my movement was breathtaking... And then I felt it a hard thwap ... It was a wooden paddle ...  I moan out and before I could brace my self two more ... Then three... Then four and another one ... That was for extra measure love ...
I groaned ... I needed his dick I needed it now ... Just fuck the daylights out of me already ...
Ohhh wen will u learn with that mouth of urs huh ... Shrugging... Maybe once u leave me so sore I'm reminded of u for a whole week ...
Is that a challenge little vixen ... Don't go saying things u can't handle ... Feeling him behind me I rub my self against him but I'm just met with another hard spank that has me arching my back and moaning so loud... I feel him rubbing Up my legs and then I felt clamps on my pussy lips I moaned ... The pain was becoming a bit much and I tried to squirm ... With a pull of my nipple clamps and a slap to my now spread pussy I almost lost it ... I never begged for sex and he seemed to want just that ... Pushing my self I wanted to see how long I could withhold ... I felt a flog after a few minutes ... He dragged it across me... My nipple clamped tits, my thighs, my red ass cheeks, my sides and finally with a loud thud my pussy ... I moan ... U a slut for pain aren't u little whore ... And ur going to take every single thing daddy is going to give u won't... The balls feeling too little I moved and it vibrated and I moaned again ... Four thuds on my aching nipples and five on each thigh ... I wanted to cry ... He hit my sides ... And he continued throughout my body ... Everytime he saw I'm came close to the edge he'd stop ... Right now I was being edged for the 6th time ... I was a whimpering mess at this stage I would go on my knees ... I felt like the river Nile down there and God I could not wait ... Removing me from the bars, he roughly picked me up and threw me on the bed all fours whore ... I did as I was told and I was about as finished and as needy as ever ... I've never felt this way before ever ... With out warning he pulled out the balls and replaced it with himself...
He entered me and I screamed ... He didn't give me chance to adjust to his monstrosity and I was left gasping and squirming to get the fuck away from his dick ... I felt like he was going to fuck me broken ...
He ripped off my blindfold and flipped me around with out falling out of me how I was blown with my eyes still closed but then he slapped me ... Look at me with those intoxicating eyes he said in a dark voice ... I obeyed ... And fuck what I saw I was not ready for .. my eyes traveled and every inch my eyes crossed had me clenching around him ... U do not come unless told do u hear me little whore ...
I moaned biting my lip ...
My eyes rolling back he was hitting me too deep ... At some point I thought I felt him in my gut ... He was merciless, unrelenting and he fucked me deep ... I knew at that moment I was ruined for any mahn that wasn't him ...
He fucked me until I saw dark spots ...
He fucked the breath out of me .. 
He fucked all my past experiences into non existence...
It's like I knew no other dick but his ... And just as I was about to let go he pulled out harshly and spanked me twice on both thighs and I could cry from the over stimulation and the need for a release being so desperate... I begged him to break me ... I begged him to let loose and not hold back and that is exactly wat he did ...
I was fucked into oblivion and back ...
I was painted in the milky way ...
I went to infinity and I fucking almost passed out ... I cried and just wen I thought my body would switch off on me did I hear him ... In the midst of his grunts, he slapped while he praised me ... He worshipped my body and baptised my soul in him ... He moaned and said come little vixen ... Let go for daddy ... And that I did ... I came and squirted and came again ... I was shaking as he adjusted his hold on my neck so my breathing could even and asked whose little vixen are u hmmm ?..
Urs daddy ... The clamps were removed from me roughly and he glared at me ... Answer me nicely whore or u will be in a coma from all I'll do to this perfect fucking body of urs ...
I'm ur little vixen daddy was all I remember saying before I blacked out ...