I'm Not Playing!

(Kyle's POV)

It was two weeks later after Y/n roasted Cartman, and the guys had been talking about playing the stick of truth again. I'm nervous as hell I mean, Y/n is cool and popular and we are going to act like a bunch of dorks.

***

(Y/n's POV)

I got knock at the door, and answered it see Stan there dressed as a mid-evil night? "Uhh Stan? What's this?" Stan's face went bright red realizing who had answered the door. "Oh, hi Y/n, I was looking for Kyle."

What is going on?

I nodded and lead him to Kyle's room, I peered in and saw Kyle in a red robe with a twig crown and a golf club as a staff. "Ok what the hell is going on?" I asked raising a brow skeptically. "I'm Stan Marshwalker, and This here is the HighJew Elf King." Stan beamed, "Seriously? Guys we are juniors, and your playing dress up?" I slightly snickered. "Uhh I mean yeah? It's fun. Plus all the guys have been playing it ever since we were kids." Stan said defending them. "Ok but don't bring me into it."  I said walking out.

***

(Kyle's POV)

We had gathered our groups and were planning the next attack on Kingdom Kupa Keep.

I fucking hate that name.

I had talked to Stan about how to ambush Cartman and stop him from taking the Stick of Truth. "Maybe Y/n is right I feel dumb." I bluntly said, "Dude ignore her." Stan reassured me.

(Y/n's POV)

I was sitting by Starks pond and watching the ducks swim around when Kenny approached me, he looked...beautiful. My jaw dropped, he looked like something out of a fairytale. "Hey Y/n." He simply said sitting beside me. "Hi Kenny, why are you dressed like that?" "Because I'm Princess Kenny, of Kingdom Kupa Keep." My eyes widened as the pieces fit together "you too?" "What do you mean me too?" He questioned. "Stan and Kyle are dressed up and shit, how many people are doing this anyways?" Kenny laughed "almost every guy in this neighborhood, and some of the girls." "Well now I feel bad for making fun of Kyle and Stan." Kenny shrugged "Come with me, and you can make it up to him." I looked at him with disbelief "How?" "That's for me to know and for you to find out." He said with a wink, before standing up and grabbing my hand.

***

After some walking, I arrived at what seemed be a lair? Kenny lead me inside with Cartman in a Wizard costume awaiting us. "Grand Wizard Cartman, I think I know just how to make the Drow Elves surrender." Kenny said with a glint of mischief in his eyes. My face dropped "what do you mean?" "It means Y/n, that we can use you to our advantage." Cartman grinned, "I'm not even playing! Hey- dude get off me!" I said annoyed, Kenny was tying my hands behind my back. "It doesn't matter if your playing, your involved now. Keep her in the tent and don't let her out." Cartman commanded, two boys grabbed me and put in the kind of tent you would bring to a camping trip.

(Kyle's POV)

We were setting up in my backyard when Butters appeared, I furrowed my brows "what are you doing here?" I asked. "Don't worry fellas I'm only here to relay a message...uhm- Kingdom Kupa Keep, demand you surrender or Y/n gets it." I dropped my staff, and grabbed Butters' collar "What do you mean?" I asked anger poisoned my voice. "I-I didn't do nothing! I'm just the messenger!" Butters said worriedly. I dropped Butters' collar and He scampered off like a dog. "FUCK!" I shouted, picking up my club staff. "Is that even allowed? She's not even playing!" I complained pacing back and forth. "Dude don't worry they won't do shit, it's just a game." Stan said trying to comfort me, but knowing Cartman he wouldn't hesitate to stick Y/n in a bomb shelter or something.

(Y/n's POV)

I was sitting, pissed off when Clyde entered the tent out of breathe.

I can't believe I'm stuck with this douchebag

Clyde stuck his head out of the tent before ducking back in and turning towards me. He walked towards me and kneeled, "Shhh be quiet." Clyde put a finger to my lips. I rolled my eyes, "What are you gonna do? Assault me again." His face dropped, "Look I'm really fucking sorry, that was a shitty thing to do on my end. Let me redeem myself please?" I thought for a second before nodding softly. "Good." Clyde pulled out a knife and cut me free. He grabbed ahold of my hand and looked out of the tent once more making sure the coast was clear. Clyde pulled me along with him running quickly, I could hardly keep up. We entered the house, I heard footsteps and Clyde pulled me into a dark closet. He shut the door and held me tightly, with a hand over my mouth. I could hear his heart beat increasing as the foot steps got closer, my body tensed up in fear. Soon, the footsteps faded away, and we both burst through the door gasping, not realizing we were holding out breathes. Clyde grabbed ahold of my hand again and lead me out into the neighborhood, "Where are we going?" I wondered "The Kingdom of Zaron." Clyde said dragging me along. "Is Kyle there?" I asked hopefully. "No. Kyle is king of the elves."

Kyle was a king?

I slightly blushed, finding out my boyfriend was one of the higher powers in the game. "Then why aren't we going there?" I interrogated him. "Because I'm the leader of Zaron. I got you fair and square." Clyde said annoyed. "What? You said you wanted to redeem yourself! Redeeming yourself doesn't consist of dragging me to your palace when I don't want to go!" I huffed, yanking my arm from Clyde's grip. "But I saved you." "I appreciate that, but I want to see Kyle." Clyde nodded and grabbed me again leading me a different way. "HEY! LET GO OF HER!" I heard someone shout and stopped in my tracks. I looked to see Kyle standing there with an army behind him.

Wow he really does look like a king-

"Kyle! It's not what it looks like, I was taking her back to you!" Clyde said defensively, "I don't really care what happens, IM NOT EVEN PLAYING!" I shout.

I'm actually getting so annoyed.

Clyde let go of me and ran off, "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Kyle asked pulling me into a hug. "No... actually he apologized and saved me-" I said looking off into the direction Clyde had gone off to. "I'm gonna go now, I'm not playing." I said, starting to walk off. "You can't. They are just going to take you again." Kyle said grabbing my arm, I rolled my eyes realizing I wouldn't be able to get out of this one. "Fine, my king." I said smirking up at him, he blushed lightly, "you don't have to call me that." Kyle said rubbing the back of his neck. "Guys, Grand Wizard Cartman and Princess Kenny will be attacking soon, we have to go." Stan said trying to usher us. "My house is still empty, we can use mine as a base." I chipped in, "really? Would you let us?" Kyle asked, I nodded my head and held his hand, leading them to my house.

(A/n)
I'm sorry this is actually so cringe I'm crying right now 🧍‍♀️
Y'all better like my vids on TikTok 😍 each one takes like two hours 💀
Anyways I still can't believe I fucking hit 4K reads?!?!
Thank you all so much for the support! 😫