Part 12 ( Anirudh's Mission)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

" now sleep. It's already late. Children's should sleep early. " said bondita covering her with duvet while antika asked her to sing lullaby for her.

Bondita agreed and starts singing lullaby caressing her hair lovingly while antika snuggled in her chest and slept. Unknowingly antika's hand touched her stomach and she felt something different. She touched her belly over saree and recalles one of her moment with shubham.

FLASHBACK :-

" don't worry bondita. Everything will be fine. One day yo... " saying shubham when bondita shouted at him pushing him away and crying hard.

Shubham looked at his broken wife feeling like crying too but he had to be strong in front of her otherwise no one will overcome from this pain. He again went towards her trying to touch her but she asked him to not to touch her saying she is really a bad women. Shubham felt angry at this and hugged her tightly. She tries to push him but only felt his hold tightened around her. At last she finally gave up and cried hard in his shoulder. Shubham consoled her first and tries to make her understand.

" bondita listen to me first and then say whatever you want to say. Ok? " asked he to which she nodded and he continued-" first stop calling yourself bad women. You are my women, my lucky women, you are not bad but our time is bad now. "

" but why always us Shubham? why? Am I really that bad that dugga maa don't want me, us to become parents like others used to say? I felt suffocated when someone sees me with a sympathy eyes and then talk ill about me, us, you and says that may be I only have some problem in me.. "

" it's not like this bondita. "

" then what's like Shubham? What? I too want to be a mother, who will carry her child, love him/her, sing lullaby, sleep with them, make then eat with my hands, wants to feel the motherly love. But why I am not getting this al?" asked she with tiredness after crying a lot.

" you remember na what maa( sumati) used to say bondita that nobody gets anything before time and after time. They get when it was written in their fate and at that time only when it's has to be. Remember this? " asked he to which she nodded

" then think that this time is not for us. Something else, very big is written in our fate in future. This time will also go just like other bad time. Ok? " said he camly trying to make her understand.

She didn't replied anything but only hugged him tightly. Shubham looked at her face looking weak and turns red blood colour due to continues crying, her beautiful hair is all tangled with each other, clothes disheveled. She is looking like a dead soul who is alive still dead.

Shubham too felt like crying looking at her state but how can he fall weak in front of her? No never, he have to be strong for her, for his bondita and overcome from this problem, otherwise there are many peoples who are ready to destroy her fully.

" say something bondita, say something but don't stay silent like this. You know na I hate seeing you like this. " asked he but she still is silent while he continued as he is concerned of her mental health- " you are my tigress yaar, don't sit silently bondita. Fight with me, slap me, throw me out, do whatever you want but don't be silent bondita. " again he pleaded but she is not saying anything and at last he said -" if you become like this then I will die."

Bondita immediately closed his mouth nodding in no with teary eyes saying - don't say like this Shubham. Don't! If you also will leave me, then how will I live? You and maa are the only one who I have, so don't say like this? I request just don't! Please" pleaded she and again puted her head on his shoulder.