ch 10

TOMANS UPPER ECHELON, the most fearsome men and woman in all of Japan all led under the guidance on one man

TOMANS UPPER ECHELON, the most fearsome men and woman in all of Japan all led under the guidance on one man... Tetta Kisaki.

"Can you all honestly shut up... your making my ears bleed." I said walking in with the click of high heels and a long emerald green coloured dress which reached down to your toes.

"Ahh, (Y/n)... nice of you to show up fashionably late." Hanma said as I entered the room. "Oh shut up, Hanma. You love me really." I said and took an empty seat beside Takemichi and Chifuyu.

"(Y/n)?!" Takemichi asked in shock. "What...? Is there something wrong with my face?" I asked putting a hand to your face.

"It's not that, (Y/n)... I'm surprised you even showed up." Chifuyu said. "After all... I am still at the top of the delinquent chain. It would be rude to turn down an invite... especially if there's free food." I said as I was immediately handed a food platter of all my favourite dishes.

"You've changed so much." Takemichi said. "Huh? You only saw me yesterday though." I said looking at him in confusion.

"R-Right." Takemichi said as you picked up a pair of chopsticks.

"Aren't we having fun?" Kiskai asked as he walked into the room.

"Good evening, sir!" We all said getting up from our chairs with our heads bowed down in respect.

"Enough with the stiff formality, guys!" Kisaki said laughing as everyone sat back down again.

"You don't usually show up at our admin meeting, Kisaki." Hanma said with a smile

"I've got some minor business to deal with..." Kisaki said and took a few steps in the direction of Takemichi and Chifuyu.

"Takemichi, Chifuyu. Could I spare you for a moment?" Kisaki asked as I looked over at Chifuyu and Takemitchy.

"Y-Yes..." Takemichi said and stood up from his chair. "Bye..." I said to Chifuyu as he nodded his head.

"So (Y/n), how's everything with you?" Pah asked with his mouth full off food.

"Well, me and my fiancé are getting married next month." I said taking a glass a wine from the waiters who were offering it.

"How come we've never met him?" Nahoya asked with a smile on his face.

"I mean, your all invited to the wedding so you'll see him there." I said with a smile.

As time went on, I realised that Takemichi and Chifuyu never returned to the table. Kisaki would never keep anyone this long...

"Excuse me, but I need to use the restroom." I said standing up from the table and walked in the direction of the bathroom.

I never entered the restroom or even passed the door, instead, I walked in the direction of Kisakis office. Taking the gun out which was strapped to my leg, I began to run along the carpeted hallway.