DEJA VU

Next morning dhruv woke up and got ready. The wedding is completed so he have to go back to normal now. As he is walking in his room he realised that he will miss sameera after this wedding. And sameera didn't responded well like how dhruv thought she will.
Dhruv thought that one last time he will go and talk to her but he stopped himself for being so obsessed with her.

After few mintues dhruv heard a knock on his door and he opened. It was sameera came to ask help "Hey while I was packing the back one of the wheel broke and the jip isn't working properly can you help me".
"Sure sameera come let's go".

He went to sameera's room and saw her bag "seriously you brought these many clothes to the wedding" said dhruv who is suprised and shocked by seeing the number of clothes sameera brought. "Will you help me or not".
"Ok ok I will".

Dhruv fixed the zip "sameera look you can't carry this much of luggage, let me help you". "I can manage". "I know you can manage sameera but let me help you".
"Ok".

Dhruv "what if you come in my car". "Your car?". "Why?
Do you think I don't drive well?". "No it's not that way".

"Sameera look at your bag it needs a huge space in the car I am going alone so you come with me and it will be sort off our love reunion". Then sameera raised her eyebrows and said "love reunion?".

"Well I still think that our love is alive and I respect it and I love our love just like I love you". "Well isn't harsha coming with you?" Asked sameera so that he can divert the topic. "Harsha will drop my mom at home he said he will come later. Come let's go and tell him that we are leaving".

Both of them went to harsha's room and found the door half open. Both of them opened it and found harsha and sasha on couch kissing each other. Dhruv started coughing so that they stop kissing each other. By hearing his cough harsha and sasha stopped kissing each other and woke from the couch.

Dhruv "sorry to interput you guys. Harsha I and sameera are leaving, you drop my mom at home in the evening. "Ok". Dhruv dragged harsha towards him and said "atleast rub the lipstick on your lips".

Both dhruv and sameera sat in the car then Sasha came running towards dhruv "I am gonna miss you cutiepie" said by pulling his cheeks. " Here is my number dhruv and keep in touch with me". Sasha bid good bye to dhruv by kissing on his cheeks.

Dhruv started driving the car

It's been few mintues into the journey but sameera didn't speak anything to dhruv. "Hey sameera do you wanna have some coffee?".
"Yeah sure".

Both stopped near a cafe and had coffee. While having coffee sameera got a call from her senior leader. She banged her head by seeing his number on screen. "Who? Your senior leader" asked dhruv. "Yeah" saying this sameera lift the call and spoke to him.

After the call

"What's the matter?" Asked dhruv. "I took leave for this marriage and now I have to work extra hours". "Ok leave about tomorrow and enjoy the coffee now". " So sameera may I ask you something?". "Yeah". "Do you want to talk about the day we broke up and the fight we got into". "No I don't want to talk about it dhruv, I know it hurts for both us on how we ended the realtion with each other but I think it's for the best".

"Do you really think I will be best with out you sameera'". "I don't know dhruv even I don't feel happy about it. You think I moved on but I didn't. Our breakup still haunts me, sometimes I wake in middle of the night and cry very hard that that I am missing you alot".

"Then why don't we get back together and continue our relationship again". "I wish I could continue dhruv but I don't want to get into fights again and ruin my life this time". "Sameera I am really not into fights these days. You can trust me".
"It's not about trust dhruv it's about me staying with you".
"I really wish you can come back to my life again but you can't come if you don't want to, that's your choice" said dhruv.

After the coffee

Dhruv dropped sameera at her new room. She was surprised that how did dhruv know about her new house where she moved after there breakup. "How do you know this new house address". "After our breakup I kept in touch with Tina and she told me".

Sameera came out of the car and started walking into the house. "Sameera one mintue". Then she turned towards dhruv. "Can I ask you something?". "Yeah what?".
"Where are we sameera?". "What do you mean by that dhruv?". "You and I where are we? We broke up few months back and from last few days we are taking as nothing happened between us".
"Dhruv look I don't know where we are but I surely know that we are not together".

Dhruv then shut his car door slowly and came out saying "sameera how can you think like that?". "Dhruv look the last we were together few months laughing together was the time in the college, and I thought that laughter will continue with us but that same day proved me wrong that even fights and blood are also will be part of that".

"That was few months back sameera now it's different. I am graduated and I am doing a Job I am on my on sameera and you want I don't need all these I all want is you. It's you sameera I need you in my life. I need you on side of my couch when I watch TV and when I wakeup every morning I want you by my side and when we I am drunk I want you to make me a coffee and when I sad I want you by my side. Being with you right now feels what we had in past".

"We even I dreamt of all these with you dhruv but the time isn't right for us hope you understand. Good bye dhruv I will see you around" saying this sameera went in.

Dhruv came home and sat on his couch and looked to the other side of couch thinking about sameera. Harsha came near dhruv and said "dropped your mom in the evening".

"Dhruv are you alright?". "I don't know harsha, I don't know why is sameera acting this way and I don't know why she doesn't want to continue our love again". "Everything happens for a reason dhruv if the time comes right remember this that sameera will come back to you".
Dhruv "yeah I believe that". Harsha "so let's have some beer".

To be continued