NOT HER

The next morning in college was pretty intensive. The cool atmosphere by rain turned into hot because of the thinking done by dhruv and harsha about in which way would arjun will bounce back with his plans.

The same day harsha has plans with the other team mates in college about job so he left to college early. Dhruv alone sat in the classroom and started thinking about what will happen today. His hands are pretty much shaking and his nerves are clearly visible. Sameera came running towards the class and stood infront of dhruv taking heavy breath. "What's wrong sameera? Why are you in a rush?" Asked in panic tone. Sameera took a box out of her bag and gave it to dhruv saying "here, I woke up early today and made this sweet for you, taste it".

Dhruv tasted it and he couldn't stop eating it on repeat mode. Sameera "so you like it?". It's wonderful said dhruv by Licking the spoon. Then he took some part of it and feeded it to sameera too.

Sameera in a rush said "hey I have to go to class meanwhile you enjoy this sweet". Dhruv caught sameera's hand who is yet to leave and said "I love you". "I love you too" replied sameera by blinking her eyes. Then she left to the class. The whole day dhruv was minding his own business and working on his project until his work got interrupted by arjun's call

Arjun on phone call "hello dhruv" said in a heroic tone. Dhruv "why did you call?"

Arjun "I can sense your tone I know you want to fight with me". Dhruv "No I am not interested"

Arjun "well it will be good if you meet me in the closed ground beside our college right now. Let's see who wins this time" and then he hung up the phone. Immediately after the call dhruv started to walk towards the closed ground.Arjun and Jai are standing in the ground waiting for dhruv's arrival. After few mintues dhruv was there.

Arjun "ha ha look who is here the macho man dhruv". Dhruv walked towards to Arjun by saying "Arjun look I am not here to pick a fight with you. I am here to tell you that it will good for us if we stop playing this sort off games".

Jai "so no fights?". Dhruv "yeah I think I made that clear". Jai then punched dhruv on his abs saying "but I want fights".

Dhruv "I said no fights"

Jai "is that so" saying this he punched on dhruv's cheeks hardly. Blood was coming out of dhruv's lips Dhruv didn't hesitate and punched Jai back and shouted "I said no fights".

Few other people of arjun's gang came and started hitting dhruv while dhruv defending himself and fighting. But there was no fear in dhruv's face". Arjun "hey why don't I see any fear in your face" said by catching his hair. Dhruv "you can't ".

"I know a way to make you fear" said Arjun by clapping his hands.

Jai then brought sameera to the ground. Arjun by walking towards sameera "I heard that she is your girlfriend so why don't we bring her into this fight"

Sameera "dhruv" said and she is shocked to see dhruv and his injuries

Dhruv "no no Arjun don't bring her into this".

Sameera is starring at dhruv who was badly injured and got huge wounds on his body. Arjun placed his arm around Sameera's neck and made her chock. Dhruv "Arjun leave her alone. Don't hurt her. Please leave her out of this".

Arjun "so there I see the fear in dhruv's face".

Dhruv "Arjun please leave her". The other members in the gang kept on hitting dhruv but he was pleading arjun to stop hurting sameera.

Jai "well this looks fun to me" saying this he came near sameera and told her "this will hurt a little bit darling" then he took her hand and cut on her palm.
Sameera in pain "ah!" Grunted.

Dhruv shouted "no please leave her alone". Blood was coming out from sameera hand but all she thinks about is how badly dhruv got hurt. Arjun then took a rod and hit on dhruv's leg so that he cannot walk. Sameera went running towards dhruv and held him in her arms saying "dhruv you will be okay I will take you out".

Jai "no darling you can't" then he caught sameera's hand and pulled her towards him and took an injection out of his pocket. "You know what is this dhruv this is a drug which makes humans unconscious within few hours. So now I am gonna inject this to your girlfriend".

Hearing this dhruv started to stand but he couldn't because of his injuries. But he was crawling to make sure he can save sameera. But he couldn't even crawl because of the wounds and the blood loss.

Sameera was defending herself by hitting jai with her hands but he didn't care about it . Jai injected it to sameera. Immediately sameera was grunting and about to fall but dhruv slowly walked to her place and caught her and said "I am there for you" and then he kissed on her forehead".

One of arjun's friend came to the ground and said "guys come let's go if any one finds us here it will be a huge problem". Arjun and Jai left the ground with their gang.

Sameera caught dhruv's hand and said "you are bleeding". Dhruv grunted in huge pain. Sameera "wait let me take you to the hospital". She took dhruv's car keys and caught one hand of dhruv and he almost held his hand on sameera to take support while walking.

She made sure he sat in car first and then she started driving. Blood was flowing out sameera's palm but she didn't care about and kept driving. Dhruv is in huge pain and he didn't care about it and starring at sameera.

Sameera "few mintues we will be there in hospital" saying this she changed the car gear and started driving in high speed. The drug effect started in sameera's body and she can barely see the road.

Within few mintues they reached the hospital but till the time dhruv, fell down in the seat and sameera tried to wake him up by tapping on his cheeks saying "dhruv wake up" but suddenly she fell on the stiring because of the drug effect.

To be continued