Jason

When I got the invitation I almost shouted. I love truth or dare. In fact, it's my favorite game. On Friday night I was pumped. I arrived at exactly 7 pm. Annabeth opened the door and smiled at me. Of course she was the first one there, seeing as how she was dating Percy.
I walked in and sat on the couch with them while watching The Hunger Games. Then the doorbell rang and in came Hazel and Frank. Then came Piper and Leo. At this point we were watching Catching Fire. We all thought we were ready to go seeing as how all the 7 were here. Percy said that there were still some people coming. Right as we were about to put on Mocking Jay Part 1 the doorbell rang and in came ~ Nico, Clarrise, Will, Katie, Travis, Connor and I girl I didn't know. Surprisingly Reyna, too.
We shut off the tv and gathered in a circle after eating some snacks. Percy started, "Jason, truth or dare?" I said dare. "I dare you to go to the neighbors and act like a deranged lunatic that's drunk for so long that they call the cops".
I got up and put my pants on my head and got a crazy look on my face. I went and knocked on the neighbors' door and acted so crazy it only took them five minutes to call the cops. When I went back to Percy's everyone was laughing their butts off.